chapter 13: Journey?

The next day Flame stayed at the cave while Night went out hunting with a few other prey hunters. She padded over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a wing of an eagle. she then went over to the nursery.-. Grey was laying there with her three kits suckling. "How are you doing?" Flame asked her as she put the wing down next to her. Gray replied "I am good, the kits aren't to good though, will you tell StoneTeller that Mouse might be sick?" Flame said yes and they chatted for a while. Flame played with the kits also. Mouse really did seem sick. After a while Flame said goodbye. She walked over to the cave of pointed stones.

She poked her head in and said "StoneTeller?" She saw a shadow move across the cave and StoneTeller came over "Yes?" he said. As she explained that Mouse was sick. As she was telling him she saw that the clan cats were back in the cave. When she finished StoneTeller said he would look at her then went back into the cave. A few moments later the clan cats and StoneTeller walked out. As she was walking away Flame over heard some one say "Could it be her?" She turned her head and they looked away.

She joined them at the fresh kill pile. She chit chatted with them for a while. In the middle of it SquirrelStar said "Do you know why we came here?" Flame shook her head and SquirrelStar said "Well, our ancestors sent us a dream to come here and find a special cat to help us" she paused then continued "Twolegs brought almost all of our toms to the cutter" Flame looked confused so ShineFur explained to her what the cutter is and what twolegs are.

"Oh" Flame said "What does that have to do with the Tribe?" After a few heartbeats Tawnypelt said "Some of the tribe or all of it is supposed to come with us and join the clan"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Oh" Flame said "What does that have to do with the Tribe?" After a few heartbeats Tawnypelt said "Some of the tribe or all of it is supposed to come with us and join the clan"------------------------------------------------------------------...