chapter 14: Last Night

"Umm" Flame said "how are going to do that?" She felt the fur on her back raise. ShineFur replied "we'll we have narrowed down to three people, Sand, Berry and.." Flame asked "who?" The gray she cat looked hesitant a moment "You" this took the breath out of Flame "why!?" She choked out. "Well, the omen says a cat kin of fire" squirrelstar said "so a ginger cat"

Flame quickly nodded goodbye to the She cats then ran outside of the cave. The spray from the waterfall gave her chills, but she went out anyways. The sun was starting to set and snow clumped onto her paws. She went and huddled in a small cave in the side of the mountain. It was pretty far away from the cave. Why me!?  She screamed in her head I've never done anything Specile. What ig I have to become a leader I'll never be able to ha- her thoughts got cut off ad she heard someone pad up to the cave. "Flame?" She recognized that voice "yes Night?" She replied. He walked over to her and she put her muzzle on his flank.

     "What happened?" He asked. Flame told him about what happened. "So, you're the whole reason they cave here" he said "you got to admit that's kinda cool to be part of a prophecy" that made Flame giggle. "That doesn't mean it's mean, but thanks for finding me" she said "it would be nice to have kits this Greenleaf" Night turned his head slightly "do you mean... " Flame nodded. He smiled and they curled up on the ground. Closing their eyes, they soon fell asleep. The next morning they woke up and walked back to the cave.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.-.