Chapter 15: yes

About a moon later, nothing had changed all that much. At dawn Flame decided something. "SquirrelStar?" She said as she walked up to her "do you thi-" she was cut off by Rainfur running up to her. "Flame! I think the prophecy is about a she cat..." She said. Flame shook her pelt "well I guess I have to do it"  Flame said goodbye and ran over to Night. "Is there a hunting patrol anywhere?" Night shook his head then stood up and saw Flame was worried about something. "Let's go on a walk instead then" he said and Flame nodded.

As they walked she explained what they had said to her. "Does this mean the tribe is over?" She said. Night replied "maybe, but it has to be for a good reason maybe some thing would happen to us if we stay?" She had not thought of that "hopefully not" she said said they walked back to the cave. The air was a lot warmer inside "it's going to be new leaf soon" Night said reading her mind.

She shared some prey with him then went to sleep. The next morning they went hunting. Squirrelstar came also. As they sat by a mouse eating a seed a shadow came across them. Suddenly an eagle swooped down and grabbed the mouse. All the prey hunters jumped up and grabbed onto it.-. They brought it down and killed it. They walked back to the cave and when they got there Flame noticed some thing. "Does the water fall look thinner to you?" She said. Every one looked at it and some one said "it kind of does, not to strange for the end of leaf bare"

They all walking onto the cave without saying anything else. Flame asked Squirrelstar "did you tell Stoneteller about...   Me?" She said no so Flame walked over to the cave of pointed stones. "Stoneteller?"she said as she poked her head in he said come on So she did. "Come sit over here" StoneTeller said. She did and started to casually talk with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------