chapter 17: Rally

Flame woke up to Pebble looking Right into get face. Flame yelped and stood up. "Why do you do that!?" Flame said. Pebble replied "you wouldn't wake up fast enough, now let's go hunting!" Ugh Flame thought as they walked out side of the cave. They hunted with Grass, Fur, and hawk. As she was walking she realized how close Grass and Pebble were. They hunted for a while and due to the warmth in the air they got an eagle, a small hawk, and even three mice. When she came back she had decided something, but first she would have to talk to StoneTeller. As she walked into the cave she realized the clan cats must have been in here for the past few days.

As she padded out of the cave of pointed stones with StoneTeller following her. She almost felt ashamed and she became nervous as she jumped onto the rock pile with him. StoneTeller yelled for the cats to gather. When they did StoneTeller spoke "Flame has something very important to say, it will change this tribe forever" Then he stepped down and Motioned for Flame to step forward. She did and realized how many cats were on the tribe. She gulped to stop from vomiting then began. "When I was first born StoneTeller had a telling and he got an omen, the clan cats got the same one and that is why they cane here. The cat the omen spoke of is supposed to bring this tribe to the clans and save them from extinction, I am here to say" she paused and saw the cats were hungry for the answer "it's me"

Since cats gasped some looked unsure and others just looked confused. Flame continued "I am asking som- no. All of you to come with me to the clans by the lake" Some cats yelled out that this was their home, but some just seemed uncertain. StoneTeller once again stepped forward and said "I am leaving. so if you stay here you will be lost" the cats started talking once more, but Flame could hear more protests then mews of cats agreeing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.-.------------------------------