Chapter 26: Warrior

In the next few days while tribe came adjusted. Some actually went into different clans. The clan cats from the journey returned home. Flame lay restless in a pile of moss. She got to sleep in the warriors den. She was starting to accept her self as a River Clan cat. When she went to talk with the other clans she realized what the cutter did to other clans. Toms lay sick by the medicine cat den. They all looked lazy. She was told more than half had left the clans. It seemed as though the she cats were desperate for mates also. Which would make sense. She was starting to get trained how to hunt and fish. Since she arrived cats figured out how to uncover and destroy 'tom traps'.

After a while she had to move to the nursery. Her kits were way noticable now. It wasn't too bad though. Grey's kits were made apprentices. Mousepaw got Pebble as her mentor. Life was going smoothly. For a couple of days nothing really happened. Until Reedstar called a meeting. "This is one of the most important times of a Clan"he said "the making of warriors," Flame and a couple of cats gasped. ReedStar beckoned for the Tribe cats to step forward. "Flame" he said "you have earned your warrior name more than enough times, which means from now on you will be FlameFeather of River Clan. The cats chanted her name. Night went next and was named Nightclaw. ReedStar made the other tribe cats into warriors. Making Pebble into Pebblestripe and pool into PoolGaze.-.

Flame was silent for the rest of the night. She was now a RiverClan cat nothing could stop her. The Clan's were silent and so was she. She had brought her Tribe here, saved the clans and was going to have kits. Her life was going to go perfect. She just knew it. In her new home. Still she will always wonder some things. What caused the fire? Who's the father? Were is StoneTeller now? Would I ever know the answers to these questions?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 What caused the fire? Who's the father? Were is StoneTeller now? Would I ever know the answers to these questions?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

.-. .-. .-. Did you find all the faces? .-. .-. .-.