-Chapter Six-

OOH A DOUBLE

|°|°|°|

"WHAT did you just say?" Scott slapped Stiles' arm. "Are you crazy?" Stiles shook his head.

"Everyone likes Mr Hale, don't even lie! He's the most attractive person and teacher I've ever seen!" Scott hummed a little in agreement. Stiles groaned. "And the more I spend time with him, the closer we get!" He couldn't believe himself.

|°|°|°|

But the next day in school was the odd thing. Stiles walked into Mr Hale's class, and his lesson was covered for the period that Stiles was in. He groaned, he was hungry and he had no beautiful Mr Hale to stare at. Lessons were boring without Mr Hale lecturing him.

It reached the end of the day and Stiles was unsure if he was going to stay behind for the reading but then as he passed Mr Hale's classroom, he saw him. He was feeling brave, so he walked in.

Derek's stare made Stiles feel a little uneasy. He walked over to Mr Hale's desk, Mr Hale staring up at him. He folded his arms over.

"Where were you?" Stiles' voice was quiet.

"I had a meeting." Derek took a deep breath in, he was feeling nervous. He twiddled with his hands.

"Can I still stay behind?" Stiles' voice was shy and quiet. Derek looked around a little.

"Look Stiles, I want to talk to you." Stiles' face scrunched, feeling a little awkward and slightly embarrassed. "What you saw...that...it wasn't me. I wanted to apologise. I don't think we should see each other anymore alone. Your father is getting suspicious and-"

"No!" Stiles flipped out, his arms unfolded and his hands made big gestures as he spoke. "I need you to help me with this book. I don't care about who (or what) you are and I don't care about my father!" Derek gulped quietly, looking unsettled.

"Stiles I-" Stiles shook his head.

"I'm not finished!" Derek's head shifted backwards a little, shocked at Stiles' outburst. "Mr Hale I know we've done some things which were completely inappropriate for a student and teacher but I like comforting you. And frankly, I like to be comforted by you." Derek's brows furrowed, a tad confused.

"Stiles, what are you insinuating?" Stiles stamped a little at Derek, the frustration rising within him.

"Derek I like you!" Derek suddenly felt queasy and then queasier. Stiles felt a little teary, he had gotten himself so worked up about Derek and his feelings. "Can't you see it?" Derek shifted a little, he stood up and made his way around his desk to Stiles.

"This is so wrong." Derek shook his head, getting closer to Stiles' face. Stiles sighed, sadly looking down. "But I see it." Stiles' face was brought to life again, he grinned and looked up back into his teacher's eyes. They were so close. Close enough to feel each other's breath. "Now, let me read." He pulled the book from the desk, up between them. Stiles nodded, sitting/leaning against Derek's desk and Derek imitated him, finally beginning to read.

|°|°|°|

"Scott." He wasn't listening. "Scott." He paused, waiting for a response, his face fell flat. "Scott!" He sighed, turning to Stiles.

"What?! I just want to beat you again." Stiles laughed at him, then mocked him.

"Again? As if. I'm the master, I was just distracted last time." Scott smirked.

"Yeah you were."

"No! This is serious, I told him." Stiles scolded Scott a little, pausing the game as he turned to him.

"Told him...?" Stiles nodded.

"I told him."

"Told who?" Stiles' face fell flat, annoyed.

"I told Mr Hale." Scott looked around, his little puppy face confused. Sometimes he was a little dumb.

"Told him that I liked him." Scott began choking, so Stiles slapped his back a couple of times.

"You what?! Why?" Stiles grinned.

"He started saying about him being a wolf and that it 'wasn't him' and about my father and I just blurted out with it!"

"Then what?"

"He didn't say no!" Stiles clapped his hands together excitedly. The Sheriff called up the stairs.

"Keep it down you two." Stiles nodded, although his father couldn't see him.

"Stiles you can't date a teacher!" Stiles grinned, looking a little smug towards his friend.

"Watch me." He smirked, then he continued to beat the shit out of Scott on the Xbox. He was very smug about it.

|°|°|°|

Derek sat by his fire place, staring into the flames feeling numb. The flames burned brightly.

"Derek?" He felt arms hook around his neck. He turned his head to his sister, smiling slightly. "Are you okay?" Derek hummed and nodded. "Cora wants to know if you'd like to go to the movies?" Derek turned to his sister making a groan of annoyance. "Oh please! You never go out with us!" He rolled his eyes at her, and she ran around the chair to him and she got on the floor begging.

"Laura, get off the floor."

"Oh please!" She clapped her hands together and prayed at his knees.

"I don't feel like it."

"It will cheer you up," She placed a hand on his knee. "I know exactly what you're thinking when you stare into the fire." Derek nodded. Laura cheered and clapped her hands.

"Thank god! I'm going to tell Cora." He rolled his eyes.

|°|°|°|

God, Derek hated the cinemas. He held his sister's popcorn whilst they went on toilet trips together and he rolled his eyes at people who gave him odd looks for waiting outside the girls' bathroom.

And when they finally went into the showing room, he had to listen to this sisters giggling about a cute guy in front. He rolled his eyes, throwing a piece of popcorn at the guy's head. He turned, scowling and Derek pointed to his sisters. They gawked.

"I'm going toilet." He got up, rolling his eyes and shuffling past his sisters to exit the row.

He went outside of the cinema, for a small breather away from the boring movie and his sisters. He sighed loudly, holding his hands to his head. He had a headache. But then he heard something that made him turn at the sound.

"Derek?" His stared into the kid's eyes that were teary and red. He pulled a confused look.

"Stiles?"