-Chapter Sixteen-

Derek drove the Sheriff and Stiles home quietly. The Sheriff had decided that he was sitting in the back, watching the pair from behind. Ensuring nothing was going on, he stared a little. Stiles gave a sideways glance to Derek from the passenger seat. Derek smiled, a little sloppily awkward but adorable. Derek revved up a gear, Stiles meeting Derek's hand on the top of the gear stick.

"Stiles," The Sheriff warned, sending a glare his son's way. Stiles turned around fully, to face his dad.

"Come on, dad...I want to hold his hand not shoot amateur porn." Derek pulled his hand away, cringing at the word choice of Stiles'. He shook his head a little.

"Stiles." Sheriff warned again. He paused for a while, not quite sure what the say. "I think I'm starting to believe you."

"Huh?" Stiles turned to his father again, raising an eyebrow.

"That you made all the moves." He placed emphasis on the words 'moves' so both Stiles and Derek knew exactly what he was talking about. Derek scratches his neck a little before placing both of his hands on the wheel at ten and two.

"Hey, dad, come on." Derek rolls his eyes a little before agreeing with the Sheriff.

"Do as your dad says, Stiles." Stiles frowned at Derek, then turned to face the right way.

"You two are spoilsports, rotten tomatoes-" The Sheriff raised his eyes brows and Derek laughed quietly to himself. "I'll stop."

Derek pulled over, stopping outside of the Stilinski household.

"Thank you for dinner, Derek." Derek nodded, making eye contact with Stiles' dad by the mirror in the car. "C'mon Stiles." Stiles frowned, knowing his dad was watching. He turned to his dad.

"Can I at least kiss him goodbye?" Stiles' face fell flat, as the look on his father's face said it all. "As a thank you?" He raised an eyebrow at his father.

"Absolutely not." Derek intruded. "You should head in, I'm sure your father has lots to do." Derek smiled to Stiles, reassuringly. Stiles sighed dramatically. He leaned over to Derek, kissing his cheek with Derek's rough stubble. The Sheriff had already got out of the car, but came around to Stiles' door to drag him out by his collar.

"Woah-hey!" Stiles complained, rolling his eyes a little. "Bye Derek!" Stiles smiled, before his father closed the door between them.

"Get in." He said, shoving Stiles towards the front door a little. Derek drove off, deemed it necessary to drive slower, to leave a good and golden impression for Stiles' father. "You need to think about what you're doing, Stilinski."

"Hey! You're a Stilinski too." Stiles groaned at his dad's glare before opening the door and practically falling into the house.

"You're going to get him in a lot of trouble if you don't stop." Stiles rolled his eyes at his father.

"Yeah, yeah heard it before-"

"Stiles. This is serious." He shook his head at his son, slamming the front door shut behind him. "If the school catches you kissing or-hell even holding hands with your teacher, they'll suspend him immediately (or worse)."

"I know, I know. I like him a lot, alright?" The Sheriff nodded, still having inner conflict to whether or not he should been even allowing the two to see each other. "Besides, he refuses to doing anything to me or with me."

"I don't even want to know." Sheriff shook his head, heading into the kitchen.

"Well you already know! And you can't blame me for that, you wanted to know. Derek won't dare touch me, because of you." The Sheriff scowled at the lettuce in the fridge.

"Stiles, what are you suggesting? That it could have been worse if I hadn't have found out?" Stiles hesitated.

"No?"

"Is that a question or an answer." Stiles shrugged at his father, following him into the kitchen.

"All I'm saying is, I would have done much more if it wasn't for you finding out."

"I'm starting to think it should be you that I don't trust with Hale, not Hale with you."

"Oh whatever, he was practically eye fuck-"

"Don't even say it!" The Sheriff cringed at his son.

"-ing me over the table."

"I've heard it all now." He put a hand to his head, cringing out.

"There's plenty more!"

"Stiles be quiet." Sheriff moved, taking a yoghurt out of the fridge and finding a spoon. "Go away."

"Oh if that's how you want it to be." Stiles laughed, walking away.

|°|°|°|

"Dinner was great last night." Stiles smiled at his teacher, looking up at him.

"It was...a little awkward." Derek laughed sheepishly, smiling down at Stiles. He kneeled down by Stiles' desk.

"Well yes but at least he let me see you."

"I think you were pushing it really."

"What?" Stiles dropped his book onto the table, ready for a full rant about his father. "So what, I wanted to kiss you. Who wouldn't?" Derek looks around, thinking for a moment.

"And hold my hand, playing footsie with what you thought was me...hmm and-" Stiles frowned, then shushed Derek.

"Alright, I get it." He rolled his eyes at Derek. "You're just getting on my dad's good side so he protects you instead of going against you, like the other day..."

"I am not," Derek shrugged, leaning onto Stiles' desk whilst still kneeling on his knees. "Besides, if I did do that, don't you think I'd have better ways?" Stiles scowled at Derek's glowing eyes.

"Oh whatever, you'd never threaten my dad." Derek gave Stiles a daring look. "You're too scared."

"Scared?" Derek laughed. "I think you humans should be the scared ones." Derek smirked at Stiles, only for his smirk to disappear. "Scott's watching us."

"Huh?" Stiles turned to face the door, seeing Scott stood at the door watching intensely. They stared each other out for a moment. Then another person came into view.

"And..." Derek cringed, feeling like he had been caught red-handed although innocent. "Your dad is with him too."

|°|°|°|

Lol to that. Anyone want to be my French buddy and help me learn fluent French?😂😂😬 I really want to and almost 9 years of French lessons hasn't done much;)