-Chapter Thirteen-

FYI WEREWOLVES CAN GET DRUNK;)

|°|°|°|

Stiles' eyes panned the room. He looked to Derek's sisters who did nothing to aid him and when Derek's eyes met his, he looked truly fearful.

"Dad, he didn't-" The Sheriff turned to glare at Stiles and he hushed quickly.

"Are you going to admit it?" He paused, glaring at Derek. "Or do I have to take you to the station?"

"Dad!" Stiles' voice echoed through the house. Laura come up behind the three, Cora following.

"What the hell, has happened?" She asked, taking Stiles by the shoulder. Stiles threw her a petrified look.

"You," He pointed at Derek's chest, a menacing look on his face. "You leave my son alone." Stiles shook his head, watching his dad loosen his grip on Derek.

"I thought you broke it off with him?" Laura questioned Derek, her arms folded at him, just like Talia used to. The Sheriff shook his head.

"Your brother here, has been-"

"I would never force Stiles into anything..." Glares from all angles came towards Derek. Stiles breathed slowly, staring into Derek's eyes.

"I'm sorry," Stiles said quietly, knowing Derek would pick it up with his wolfie senses. He turns on his dad, who had moved away from Derek and had retreated to Derek's sisters' sides. "You can't stop me from seeing Derek." Stiles inched towards Derek, who was frozen in the moment.

"Stiles he's your teacher."

"Derek! Do something." Laura yelled, wanting to rid of the tension between Stiles and his dad. Derek did nothing.

"Dad, I like Derek." He paused, feeling brave. "And you can't stop that."

"One chance Stiles, one chance!" Stiles' eyes glimmered with hope. "If I hear of anything else he does to you, that's it. It's over."

Derek was pleased at the outcome, it could have been worse. He could have ended up fired and in prison for dating a minor and his student. Stiles nodded at his father, returning to him. He sent glances to Derek, a small smile on his face.

"We're leaving." Stiles wiped his cheeks, the residue of dried up tears being wiped off. They leave, slowly heading back to the Sheriff's car.

Laura and Cora turned on Derek, arms crossed over and glares on him.

"I thought you'd broke up with him!" Cora says, outraged at Derek's lie.

"You said it was the right thing to do!" Laura added, also looking annoyed and angry.

"Leave me alone." Derek frowned, storming off to his room.

"Derek!" Laura shouted after him, like Talia used to. She followed him up, storming into his room with her younger sister following. "What are you playing at?"

"I'm not playing anything." He's sat on his bed, legs dangling off. Laura stood at the doorway with Cora.

"Are you trying to get caught? Is that what you want? To go to prison?"

"It's nothing, leave it alone."

"Derek, tell me-" Derek's switch is flicked. He roared at her, eyes glowing.

"Get out!" He's annoyed at her for intruding but sometimes he does feel bad for yelling at her and shutting himself off from his sisters. They quickly leave, leaving him alone. He growls out in frustration. What was this kid doing to him?

|°|°|°|

"Stiles, no." Kissing? Derek was okay with in school. Flirting? Sure thing. Sex? No, nope, nopey, no.

"Come on..." Derek shook his head at Stiles, who was leaning against Derek, who was up against a wall.

"Absolutely not," Derek sighed at Stiles' sulky face. "You know what happened last time." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Fine then," Stiles backed off and moved to sit at Derek's desk. "What should we do now?" Derek nodded, a smirking laugh held in his throat.

"We talk." Stiles raised his brows, watching Derek sit in stiles usual seat in class. He loved sitting at the front with all of the authority. "What's your favourite colour?"

"Seriously?" Stiles laughed at Derek, bending over on Derek's chair. He began to root through Derek's desk drawers.

"Yes, seriously." Stiles scowled suspiciously and paused his rummaging through Derek's drawers.

"Right," He thought for a moment. "My favourite colour is orange."

"Blue." Derek mumbled as a response.

"Oh, Mr Hale." Stiles smirked at Derek. "Whiskey in your place of work?" Derek shrugged a little.

"You kids are hellish to teach."

"Don't turn into Coach." Derek smirked at Stiles' words.

"Don't worry, I won't." Stiles pulled it out of the drawer, popping the lid off of it. "Wait-"

"What?!" Stiles stared at Derek scandalously.

"You can't drink that."

"Well I guess you'll have to drink it before I do then." Stiles smirked, pushing the bottle to his lips. Derek was quickly by his side, snatching the bottle away. "You better drink that, before I steal it back." Stiles edged closer to the whiskey bottle, now in Derek's hands, and tried to press his lips to the bottle. Derek snagged it away.

"No." Derek rolled his eyes at Stiles, lifting the bottle over his own head.

"The only way you can stop me is to drink it all." Stiles smirked as he watched Derek's conflicted face. He shrugs, bringing the bottle down to his lips and chugged it. Stiles wanted to clap. His plan was working.

"Sh-shit..." Derek mumbled out, placing the bottle on his desk and almost missing the desk.

"You're naughty Mr Hale." Stiles inches closer to Derek, wanting to persuade him. "Kiss me."

He pressed his lips to Stiles', Stiles tasting the whiskey on Derek's breath immediately. Derek let his hands connect to Stiles' lower back, and Stiles' hands found their way to Derek's chest. He fisted Derek's shirt, pulling him closer. Derek groaned a little. Stiles heard it before Derek did.

"Someone's coming."

The footsteps got closer, and Stiles panicked being the sober (responsible) one in the room, he pushed the whiskey bottle into Derek's arms and threw himself and Derek in the supply closet. Derek bent over, dropping the bottle to the floor, then stood back up, pressing Stiles' against the wall in very close proximity.

"Derek-" Derek pressed his lips to Stiles' neck. "Now isn't really the time." Derek kept kissing Stiles' neck, sliding his hands under Stiles' shirt. By God did Stiles want this. It was just such bad timing.

"Stiles? Derek?" The Sheriff. Derek's hands roamed up to Stiles' nipples, it all became very hard to ignore. He whimpered a little. "Stiles? Are you in here?" He bit his lips, trying to contain his moans. Derek rammed Stiles into the wall, grinding into him. He didn't know what to do, other than to swallow quickly and bite his tongue.