-Chapter Eleven-

Derek placed a hand on Stiles' shoulder, smiling slightly.

"It's okay." He manoeuvred Stiles towards the sofa, pushing on his shoulders so he sat. Derek sat next to him. "Tea will be ready when the chicken is cooked." Stiles nodded, burying his hands deep within his lap. "Why are you so nervous?" 

"I'm not." Derek scowled at Stiles, listening to the jump in Stiles' heart rate.

"I know you're lying." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what to-what's..." He thought for a moment, trying to gather the words correctly. "Is there still an us?" Derek laughed.

"Do you think I'd bring you to my house if there wasn't?" Stiles shook his head. "There's your answer then." Derek placed a hand on Stiles' knee to calm him, although it made his heartbeat plummet further.

"The chicken smells nice." Stiles complimented, trying to distract his mind from thinking of something else.

"Can we stop with the small talk already?"

"I don't know what to say!" Stiles protested.

"Then don't..." Derek brought himself closer to Stiles' face. "...say anything."

He pressed his lips the Stiles' candy lips. Stiles took to the kiss acceptingly, kissing him back with more passion. He slid his hands to the back of Derek's neck and he felt Derek shift to move his hand (which wasn't on Stiles' leg) to Stiles' waist. Stiles groaned into the kiss as it got more passionate, leaning his chest into Derek's solid one. They continued to snog for a while, their kisses becoming hungrier and more lustful. Stiles made his hands slide to the hem of Derek's shirt, about to rip it off him.

But Stiles' phone rang loudly, making them both jump away from each other quickly.

"Sorry," He answer the phone, seeing the caller ID. "Hey dad." He shook his head, feeling fluster and blushing vibrant red. "Yeah." He looked around, a little confused. "I'm at Scott's for tea." He then paused, Derek could hear his heart jumping. "I'll be home soon." He nods, taking in the information. "Yep, bye dad." His father hung up.

"I think the chicken is cooked now." Stiles nods, feeling a little awkward after the interruption from his and Derek's make out session. He followed Derek into the kitchen, where he was cutting up the chicken. He sniffed the air. "Mmm." He moaned at the smell, it smelt good and Derek's sense were, of course, on overload. "Dude, I love chicken."

They sat down to eat, eating the chicken slowly and savouring it. Derek watched Stiles eat when he was finished, watching the drool drip down his mouth. At least he knew that he enjoyed it. He laughed at him, leaning over the table and wiping the drool away with his thumb.

"That was so good." He whimpered a little, missing the taste of the amazing chicken.

"Yeah, it wasn't bad." Derek smiled, picking up his empty plate and Stiles' taking it to the sink, and just placing it in.

"Can we finish what we started earlier?" Stiles asked, feeling courageously cheeky.

Derek then sat himself down again, kissing Stiles with the same passion as earlier. Their lips fit together well, subtly nibbling at each other. Derek's hands connected with Stiles' waist and Stiles reached his hands underneath Derek's shirt, which obviously, Derek didn't mind. Things started to get a little too heated for Derek and the minor when Stiles removed Derek's shirt entirely and slipped his tongue into Derek's mouth. Derek made some form of sound and pulled away slowly.

"I should probably tidy up in here..." Derek looked around, the kitchen was a little bit of a bomb site.

"No, please." Stiles whined, missing the rough touch of Derek's. He let his eyes take a sweep of Derek's shirtless body. Stiles placed a hand on Derek's chest, like he did when Derek had his tie on, in school. He hesitated before smashing his lips into Stiles'.

"Why can't I resist you." He muttered between kisses.

He slipped his hands to Stiles' hips, loving the feel of Stiles letting his hands roam freely down Derek's and torso. Derek was secretly one massive meaty hunk of a man, Stiles liked it.

"Can I do something for you?" Derek suspiciously glared a little. "It'll be quick, I promise." Derek nodded, still looking at Stiles suspiciously.

Stiles grinned, letting his hands undo Derek's belt buckle.

"Woah what-" Stiles shushed him with his lips, then pulled away slowly.

"You'll enjoy this." Stiles pressed his lips to Derek's again, unzipping Derek's pants and pushing them down to his ankles, where they bunched up.

"Stiles I can't let you do-" Stiles gently placed a hand on Derek crotch, which silenced him.

"You're not doing anything to me, free will."

Stiles smiled maliciously, before plunging his hand into Derek's underwear. Derek let out some form of a squeal or a whimper. But he could exactly say no to Stiles because he was enjoying it too much. The movement of Stiles' hand was pretty empowering, he had Derek melting with moans within minutes.

"Mr Hale, I like this side of you." Derek hummed, leaning into Stiles' touch.

|°|°|°|

Stiles had left not long after the moment they shared because Derek knew his sisters would be home soon. And Stiles had left just in time, his sisters arrived just moments after he drove off in his jeep.

He didn't great them, simply getting up as if he was leaving the room.

"Hey Derek," They said simultaneously. Laura paused sniffing around. Cora copied her actions, slowly testing her senses.

"Do I smell sex?" Derek throws his hands up in the air and ran away from the situation.

"I'm going to my office!" He still hadn't quite recovered from the little session between him and Stiles, it had been hot and he was tingling everywhere because of it.

"Hey wait, wait-" Derek ignored her, continuing to his office and smiling slightly. He was a little more than happy in that moment. Even though he felt butterflies in his stomach about someone finding out, he still grinned. He pushed his feelings down.

|°|°|°|

Sorry for the slow updates.<3