-Chapter Nine-

Derek was reluctant to reply, feeling a little shy. Stiles raised an eyebrow.

"Well?" Derek scowled.

"Things." He cleared his throat, and opened his mouth ready to begin the reading.

"No." Stiles interrupted him. "Speak, tell me." Derek shook his head and began to read.

|°|°|°|

"I knew what you were talking about anyway." Stiles turned smug after Derek had finished reading.

"Oh really." Stiles leaned towards Derek, relaxing his head to Derek's shoulder and hungrily pecked his lips.

"Definitely." He pulled back for a moment, staring into Derek's eyes.

Then he hung his arms around Derek's neck, pulling him closer, kissing him passionately. Derek's hands connected the Stiles' waist. Stiles' hands on the back of Derek's neck added pressure to their kiss. Stiles shifted himself, to sit on top of Derek, straddling him. Derek pulled away, breaking away from the kiss and making space between his own chest and Stiles'.

"No." His voice was like he was warning a little puppy. "You're still not eighteen, Stiles." Stiles shrugged.

"So?" Stiles grinded down onto Derek's lap, turning him on in the wrongest of all ways.

"You're just a horny teenager." His brows raised.

"Is that all I am to you?" Derek hated how disappointed Stiles sounded. He slumped on his lap. Derek's head turned slightly to the side.

"No, Stiles." Stiles hummed, grinning a little.

"Then please, just let me do this-"

His forced his lips to Derek's again, tackling his hands which were trying to stop him. It was getting harder and harder to ignore his semi-hard on as Stiles grinded down onto him throughout the kissing. He pushed Stiles off him, standing up.

"Aw, Derek," He slumped a little, standing with his manhood thicker than before. "You're no fun." He smiled a little but looked slightly disappointed too.

"Fun or not, it's still illegal." Stiles backed away a little and Derek began to feel uneasy.

"And since when is kissing me legal?" Their eyebrows raised at each other. "That's what I thought."

"Oh whatever, Stiles." He rolled his eyes at Stiles and sat leaning against his desk again. Stiles strolled up to him. He pointed at his jaw, sliding his finger along it. Damn that could cut him.

"Now, what can we do about this?" Stiles looked down towards his crotch, then back up to Derek. Derek swallowed quickly. "Hmm?"

"I," He pointed to himself. "Will not be doing anything - you can do whatever." Stiles' grin became mischievous as he reached down for his own crotch. "No, no, no." Derek grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him out of his room.

"Hey!"

"I cannot-will not watch that." Stiles held his hands up.

"Okay, okay! I won't, now let me back in." Derek laughed, turning back in to collect his brief case, glasses and his blazer. He came back out with them all, passing Stiles and heading to the carpark. "Hey!" He ran to catch up Derek.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

It wasn't long after I had got home from work that I realised I was in too deep. I liked the kid, had kissed the kid and definitely raised sexual tension between us.

I slumped onto my spinning office chair. My glasses came off and I kicked my shoes off. My office was my space, I told people never to go in there; especially when I'm in there because that's when I want to be alone to 'work'. But Laura always pushed the lines.

"Are you-"

"Get out." I hissed at her, annoyed that she had broken one of the only rules I had in my house.

"I just wanted to know-"

"I don't care." She shook her head at me and slammed the door shut making me cringe. I didn't have the best track record of getting along with people. I sighed loudly and brought my hands behind the back of my neck.

My office was small and compact. I kept my personal things in there, like photos of my mostly dead family and the triskelion box. I hated anyone but me being in there, it was like all my secrets were exposed in that very room.

I wanted to apologise but first I sneaked out of my office, into my bedroom and got changed into something comfier. I let my feet go bare, put on joggers and a red jumper on.

I walked down the stairs, feet thumping a little. I smelled where they were, following the scent of them - and bacon - into the kitchen.

"We put yours in the oven, we didn't know when you would be coming out." I rolled my eyes at them as I went to take my fry up breakfast (at tea time) out of the oven.

"You know, you could try being a little nicer to us." Laura said sharply, I became rigid.

"You two could try not prying into my personal life." I shook my head, dropping my plate on the table and sitting with it. I hungrily eat it down.

"Derek, we have a right to be worried about you." Cora agreed with her words. "You're dating a student and you're having your panic attacks again."

"That's nothing to worry about, they're my problems."

"What if we're not around when you have your next panic attack?" I shrug at Cora's words. "You'll become a big emotional balloon."

"I don't care." Laura slams her fist to the table, making us all wince.

"Well we do!" I growled at her a little. "We're staying with you, like it or not."  I left the rest of my scrambled eggs and walked away. Office time.

I sulked for a while, spinning on my chair. Sure I had marking to do but I wasn't going to do it. I was too anxious about my next move with Stiles and my sisters staying here, even longer. I let out a frustrated growl, clawing my own hands trying to keep myself human. I smiled weakly as I saw the picture of my family, when we were all happy. I breathe out deeply, letting all the anxieties fly away. Then I breathed in again, a fresh start. I made my way down stairs.

"Are you less snappy now?" I didn't appreciate Cora's comment but I let it slide.

"I'm going to sort my life out." Laura laughed mumbling something to Cora about it finally being time. "I'm going to break it off with Stiles."

|°|°|°|