-Chapter Eight-

Even Stiles was confused at this point, staring at Laura also. She looked similar to Derek just smaller and, well, less angry and angular.

"Chris Argent made an addition to his statement." Laura looked sad, her expression filled with pain. "He didn't actually see Kate on the night of the fire." Derek sighed with relief. He knew Kate had murdered his family. He became angry.

"I knew it!" He shook his head violently wanting the kick over a few chairs. "They wouldn't believe me! But I was right!" 

"Derek calm down-" Laura was pretty useless trying to calm him down but Stiles placed a hand on Derek's shoulder, his key move when Derek was angry. He breathed in deeply.

"She was a bitch." Laura said aloud. "I can't believe you dated her."

"It wouldn't have been first time and won't be the last time a wolf fell into bed with a hunter." The pair turned to Stiles. Derek raised his brows with a questioning look looming on his face. "Scott."

"McCall?" Laura asked Stiles, she knew exactly what Stiles was talking about.

"He's with Allison Argent." Derek nodded, folding his arms over and leaning over the desk as usual.

"You should warn him." Laura stated, also folding her arms over at Stiles.

"I've tried." Derek shook his head.

"We'll talk about this later." Derek sighed and led Laura out of the room with him, leaving Stiles in his classroom alone.

"You need to be more careful Derek." She shook her head at him. "I could have been your boss, his principal."

"Well you weren't and you're not. Go home." She rolled her eyes. Their attitudes often reflected each other.

"See you later."

|°|°|°|

Derek turned back into the room, Stiles sat on his desk, legs dangling. Derek reached into his pocket, placing his glasses on the tip of his nose and stalked over to Stiles. 

"You look comfy." Stiles hummed a little, placing his arms out behind him and leaning back.

"Oh, I am." Derek smiled at Stiles, standing in front of Stiles' knees. He squeezed his knees. Stiles leaned forward, letting his hands travel into his lap.

"Where's Scott? Why are you here?" Stiles raised his eyebrows at him.

"Rude." Derek's face dropped.

"I didn't mean it like that." Stiles grinned at him, nodding a little.

"I know." He shook his head. "I don't really want to see him at the moment. So I saw you and I came to you."

"More like cornered me in my own room and trapped me in here with you." Stiles laughed at him.

"Yeah as if, I think you are in the wrong here." He pointed between himself and Derek, leaning closer to Derek's face. His looked to his soft lips, in comparison to his rough stubble and sharp angular jaw. "Derek I really want to-"

He hesitated, shaking his head and debating if he should do it. But he did anyway. He pressed his lips to Derek's. His legs spread, widening to let Derek's body get closer to him and kiss him deeper. Derek bit Stiles' lip a little. Boy, was this wrong. He pulled back a little.

"This isn't ri-" Stiles rolled his eyes at Derek's word and pressed Derek's lips to his with his hand around the back of Derek's neck.

RING!

It wasn't a normal bell, it was a fire drill. Derek paused seemingly just as confused as Stiles was. He pulled away reluctantly, their lips sticking a little. Stiles pulled at Derek's tie, rubbing his chest a little.

"Is that-"

"I think it is." Derek said. He took Stiles' hand, pulling him off his desk. "We should go." Stiles nodded in agreement. Derek wasn't even sure if it was a real alarm.

They snook out of Derek's room together, heading to the fire assemble point. They were a tad late. The principal gave Derek an odd look, announcing that it was only a fire drill and that there was no actual fire. Scott exchanged a look with Derek, a little bit of a look showing that he was weighing Derek up.

They had to wait until it had been cleared and deemed 'safe' as a fire drill, including fitting all the safety rules and regulations.

Derek was told to go down Stiles' form line, checking down the register. Everyone was in so far.

"Stiles Stilinski?" He looked up, at the pause in the register. He sent him a slight glare.

"Yes, sir." Derek took a sharp intake of breath in, something about the way Stiles said certain things made him feel shaky. He nodded and moved onto the next kid.

"Daniel Devroth."

|°|°|°|

It reached the end of the day. Stiles was perfectly ready to rant to Derek. He stormed in, slamming the door shut after him. Derek placed the book he was reading down and prepared for Stiles' full rage.

"Well I sat alone during lunch." He pulled a chair up to Derek's desk and slumped into it, sighing a little. "Apparently his girlfriend is more important than his best friend since the sandbox." He rolled his eyes, throwing his bag off his shoulders and to the floor.

"I'm sure he doesn't think that, he's probably just distracted."

"Oh, you mean because they're too busy screwing each other." Derek almost squealed at Stiles' harsh words. They hit him hard. He coughed awkwardly.

"Hey, he's not the one screwing a teacher." They grinned at each other for a moment before Stiles laughed.

"You're the one screwing a student," He nodded with Stiles' words. "Not that alone, but I'm still a minor."

"Touché." Stiles laughed at Derek, yawning. It had been a very long day after all. "You could have sat with me during lunch?" Stiles raised his eyebrows.

"I would have just wanted to snog your face off." Derek choked midway through breathing in the air which provided his life. "In fact."

He stood up, chair screeching along the floor and he yanked at Mr Hale's tie, which pulled him over the desk, to lean over it towards Stiles' way. Stiles smooched his lips, giving them special attention. Derek shook his head, interrupting the kiss midway through.

"This is going to end so badly." Stiles stroked at Derek's tie.

"But you want me too bad." Boy did he agree. He hummed as Stiles took his glasses off and placed them carefully on the desk between them.

"Let's get the book before I do something I'll regret..." Derek said sheepishly. It had been a while since he'd kissed anyone or got intimate.

"Like what, Sir?"

|°|°|°|

When your sister is going on about Stydia and I'm saying how I don't like them and all this and she practically yelling at me😐😂 I'm cringing