-Chapter Twenty-Four-

Derek immediately began trying to fasten his shirt back up, despite it being pointless. He knew exactly what this was going to lead to. Probably an embarrassing situation that Stiles would find enjoyment from. He hated the smug look on Stiles' face as he reached out for his nipple.

"Stiles!" Derek screeched, running away from his hand. "Don't, just don't do it." Stiles' grin turned mischievous and his teeth seemed as though they were grinning at him too.

"I really want to." He pushed for his hand to go further, despite Derek's stone-like grip now grasping hold of his wrist.

"Please." Derek begged. "Do you know how uncomfortable the walk out of school and into my house will be if you do this?"

"So?" Derek's face fell flat and his muscles relaxed, so Stiles took the opportunity and he pulled at Derek's nipple ring.

"Oh my-" Derek groaned out loud, really wishing Stiles hadn't done that. "Stiles!" He yelled out, unable to hold back his involuntarily shoot. He felt his pants now sticky and went, along with a raging hard on. Derek fell back onto his desk, a little tired actually.

"I'm not going to lie...That was pretty hot." Stiles pretended to fan himself, to Derek's dismay. Derek swore under his breath, Stiles had Derek wrapped around his finger.

"Stiles, it's not funny. I can't go home." Derek groaned loudly, standing up and nudging Stiles out of the way. He gathered his stuff together and picked up his briefcase. Stiles laughed loudly, staring at Mr Hale and his pants. There was a clear wet patch on his light grey pants and an incredibly outlined package. "Don't you have a class to go to?" Stiles shook his head smugly.

"I have a free period." That made Derek sigh, the kid had embarrassed him now. "Don't you a have a class to teach?"

"I don't have anymore classes today." Derek ensure his shirt was entirely fastened and the he tightened his tie. He covered his wet patch with his briefcase and then rolled his eyes.

"Great then, let's go shopping." Derek paused at the doorway.

"What?"

"Shopping, we can buy you some pants and boxers whilst we are at it too." Derek was having a hard time saying no, so he did the only rational thing and said yes.

|°|°|°|

"Geez Derek, would you move your fat ass over?" Stiles grumbled, having a back and arse shoved in his face in the changing room.

"These ones aren't going on." Derek couldn't even get them around his ankles. Stiles laughed at how ridiculous Derek looked, bend at the back, trying to squeeze into some pants with a fresh pair of restricting boxers. The only size they had left was a small. "Stiles, this isn't funny. I'm stuck in the pants, and these boxers are grilling my thighs." Stiles laughed some more, before stopping in sudden panic because, hell, Derek was actually stuck in the pants.

"Here," Stiles pulled at the pants, luckily they slid off. "So skinny jeans are a never again." Derek hummed in agreement, no way.

"Are these good?" Derek quickly pulled on a pair of suit pants, only available in a darker shade of grey than his stained ones.

"Those...those are great." Stiles winked at Derek, who nudged him in return.

"This is all your fault." He grumbled.

The pair got into Derek's car after purchasing the pants and Derek decided he couldn't wear the boxers, they were too tight. Now was the difficult moment, trying get the pants on that he purchased. Stiles of course laughed and mocked him for this. He was on the back seat trying to get changed.

"I'm going to have to go boxerless." Stiles almost choked on the water he was drinking, thinking about Derek's body. "I can't wear these stained ones with new pants." Stiles laughed and smirked, knowing exactly what Derek had planned on doing - he was going to have to get butt naked.

Derek stripped off, kneeling in the back of his car with nothing on besides his shirt and tie.

"You know, it's pretty hot when your teacher is in the backseat with his manhood out." Derek looked up, staring at Stiles through the mirror in the car.

"Don't look." Stiles stretched, making loud groaning noises.

"What?" Stiles almost giggled to himself. "It's not like I haven't seen it before." Derek bit his lip and then gave up.

"This is pointless." He collapsed on the backseat, not even arsed about having his manhood on display. "These windows might be blacked out but nothing is stopping you from seeing."

"What? How am I bothering you?"

"I can feel you staring. You know, this isn't helping my situation." Stiles laughed, turning around entirely.

"Well, let me do something about it."

"We're not together Stiles." Stiles shrugged at Derek's words. "Despite how much I want to be."

"Then let's do this." Derek spluttered on his saliva.

"What?" Derek's eyes flicked back and forth from his dick and Stiles. So Stiles made the first move by climbing over the front seat and into the back. "What are you-Jesus." Stiles' mouth enclosed Derek and Derek moaned loudly. "I wasn't expecting you to do anything."

"I want to." Derek groaned at the vibrations of Stiles' speech on his dick.

"In the backseat of my car? Shouldn't we go somewhere else?" Stiles pulled away suddenly, staring at Derek incredulously.

"When someone is giving you a blowjob, you don't take it for granted." He mocked Derek from earlier.

"Stiles, come on though, in my car?" Stiles groaned loudly, annoyed at how Derek seemed to avoid any attempts at romance.

"Where else do you propose I suck you off with no interruptions?" Stiles stared at Derek, with a flat face. Derek just thought for a moment.

"I'm moving to my own place." Stiles laughed at Derek as though he was joking. He rubbed Derek down for a brief moment. "I've already put a deposit down and I've decorated it mostly. I move in tonight." Stiles' movement stilled suddenly.

"Oh, you're serious."

|°|°|°|

I'm sorry the next few chapters will probably be quite annoying for you all✔️♥️ I hope everyone is safe right now♥️♥️♥️