-Chapter Eighteen-

Gosh. Stiles couldn't explain how angry he was. Derek was gone and he had no idea where or why. He kicked the door of the house.

"Hey, watch where you throw them limbs!" Cora hissed, slamming the door shut. Stiles stormed away, climbing into his jeep and flooring it all the way home.

|°|°|°|

The next day in school, Stiles feel like shit. He made sure that he was alone in Derek's room because sitting at his desk and crying. He felt terrible.

"Are you covering for Mr Hale?" Stiles paused, looking up to the speaker. A tall man with blonde hair. He raised an eyebrow to the man.

"No," He frowned. "Do I look old enough to be a teacher?" He got up from Derek's chair, wiping his eyes then.

"Well scram then." Stiles stared at the man, his patience had ran out. Then man shoved past him a little, causing a chain reaction from Stiles. He turned to him, throwing a punch to his face.

"You're not the teacher of this classroom," Stiles shook his head and his supply teacher, who was holding his cheek after the impact. "Mr Hale is my teacher." Stiles grabbed his backpack, throwing it over one shoulder. Then he left quickly.

What had he done? He just punched a teacher. He bit his lip, leaving the room. He was so dead. He ran as fast as human possible, for Stiles anyway, to the nearest boys toilets and he waited it out in there. He was dreading how his father would react. Probably kick him out. Well, that's a little bit of exaggerating. He shrugged, getting up to leave the bathroom. He wiped at his cheeks, knowing how he looked like he had been crying.

"Mr Stilinski, could you come with me?" The principal raised an eyebrow at Stiles, who's face felt numb. He was so screwed. The supply was stood next to him, face bruising with a smirk on his face. Oh hell.

|°|°|°|

Well, Stiles didn't think his day could get any worse. That was until he was sent home for the day and his dad was very angry at him.

"What did you punch your supply teacher for?" Stiles shrugged, he couldn't exactly explain why. The guy made him angry. "Don't shrug at me, Stiles, I need you to tell me what's going on."

"Derek left..." The Sheriff's face contorted. "After you and Scott stalking me, he left. He wasn't in school and this supply was saying things and I flipped..." He frowned, a tear or two slipping from his eyes.

|°|°|°|

Derek had got the first flight home, after hearing from the principal about the incident. There was no way an earth that they could have been talking about Stiles. He wouldn't dare talk back to a teacher, never mind punch one. As soon as he got home, he dropped all of his bags off in his room and headed out. He managed to evade Laura and Cora's questions.

Stiles was in his bed, rolled up in his covers. There was no way he was getting out anytime soon. He wasn't allowed to go school on Monday and since it was Saturday, he decided to spend his whole day in bed.

Derek got to Stiles' house as soon as he could. He was out of breath and overwhelmed. Stiles was the first thing he had to sort out as soon as he got off that plane. He tapped lightly on the door with his knuckles. The door swung open revealing the Sheriff.

"Is Stiles home?" Derek asked, tightening his tie up. He was still in work clothes - a shirt, tie and pants.

"I don't think he wants to see anyone right now-"

"Mr Stilinski, please." Derek begged a little, saddened eyes used to the best of his ability.

"Very well." The Sheriff opened the door wider, allowing Derek to come in. "See if you can get anything out of him. He won't speak to me." Derek nodded humbly.

He walked straight up the stairs and into Stiles' room. The door squeaked open. The roll of Stiles and covers did not move, just groaned.

"Go away dad." Derek ignored Stiles' comment because he was definitely not Stiles' dad. He sat down at the end of the bed. "I said go away." He repeated, this time breaking out of his duvet cacoon and throwing at pillow at Derek. "Oh." He said quietly, stopping and staring. "I thought you left." He sat up, staring at his teacher.

"I was in New York, doing teaching courses." Derek placed a hand on Stiles' ankle. "You punched a teacher?" Stiles bit his lip.

"Not my proudest moment..." Derek sighed, squeezing Stiles' ankle. "I thought you had left me." Derek smiled a little.

"I would never leave you." Stiles smiled too, although a sad smile. He jumped on his teacher, tackling him with a hug. Pulling his shoulders to his head and rest his hands on Derek's upper back. Derek hugged back, hands on Stiles' waist. He felt his shoulder become wet. He pulled back so he could see Stiles' face. "Hey, what's wrong?" Stiles' brows faced down, he was crying.

"I'm so glad you came back...I thought you were gone forever." Derek sent a small smile to Stiles, pressing his lips to his student's. Stiles wrapped his legs around Derek, keeping him tight to him. Derek rested a hand underneath Stiles' leg.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"What about what you said before you left...?" Stiles asked a little timid. He really didn't want Derek to ever leave like that again.

"I would be happy to be in an orange suit if it meant I had this time with you." Derek smiled, Stiles leaning in to press a soft kiss to Derek's lips. He was crying, he couldn't help it. He had missed having Derek in the school so much. And he never wanted that to happen again.

"Please don't leave like that again." Stiles pleaded, placing a hand on Derek's shoulder.

"I'm not going to...Stiles, I love you." Stiles grinned through his tears as Derek squeezed his legs.