-Chapter Fourteen-

He heard the footsteps again, the Sheriff leaving the room and closing the door harshly. Stiles let go a breath he had been holding prisoner and pushed Derek off him.

"You're an idiot." Derek pushed himself back into Stiles, knocking him backwards and into the wall again. "Hey, can you at least wait until we get out of this closet?" Derek seemed to ignore him, grinding into him and kissing along his jaw line. "Derek?" He ignored. "Come on, Derek." Derek made a groan of some form before letting Stiles drag him out of the closet and back into the classroom.

Stiles decided that Derek was clearly to drunk to drive himself home and definitely too drunk to return to his sisters. So he took him to his jeep, seating him and buckling him in, and then proceeding to get in the drivers seat. He buckled himself in, and started the engine.

Stiles was finding it pretty hard to concentrate with Derek's hand sliding further up his leg, so when he pulled in at his home, he was glad.

"Were you trying to get us in a car crash?" Derek rolled his eyes at Stiles, rubbing his leg a little.

"I want to get you, in your birthday suit." Derek looked Stiles up and down, Stiles' mouth dropped open.

"It's good job my dad isn't home yet..." He uttered to himself, climbing out of his jeep. Derek followed.

As soon as he shut the door, Derek was attached to him. He pressed Stiles into the wall along the Stiles, making Stiles groan a little out of excitement. After all, Derek had never done anything to him.

"At least let me make it to my bed before stripping me." Stiles hummed, as Derek began trying to push his shirt off. Derek sighed, frustrated and pushed Stiles up the stairs.

They reached Stiles' room, and Derek immediately began to remove Stiles' clothing. The shirt was threw on the floor, and Derek's hip began to meet Stiles'.

"Bed?" Stiles asked, curiously. Derek growled and nodded. He pulled off his own shirt, before climbing on top of Stiles, who was lying on the bed. He straddled Stiles, grinding on to his crotch. "Oh my-"

Stiles groaned a little, arch his back to meet his teacher's hip movement. Mr Hale pulled at Stiles' pants and underwear, pulling them down to his ankles and not bothering to take them off entirely. Derek smirked before grinding down onto Stiles.

"Oh hell."

The friction of his dick against Derek's jeans made him lose control, he pulled Derek down onto him. It was as if he was begging Derek for more. Derek kept grinding on to him for a while, pace slowly increasing.

"Stiles," Derek was breathing hard, trying to keep up with the pace. "You're so hot, God, Stiles I just want to...ah god, Stiles-" Derek groaned loudly, collapsing onto Stiles. He had jizzed in his pants, leaving a horny Stiles underneath him. And he was flat out, even snoring a little. Derek so owed him two now.

"You have got to be kidding me." He could feel the damp patch of Derek's pants on his dick. Then he panicked.

"Stiles? Are you home?" His father yelled up the stairs. He couldn't move Derek alone, so he rolled him off of him, pulling his jeans up and finding his shirt.

"Yeah! Dad, I'm home." He began mumbling to himself. "Shit, shit, shit." Derek made a groan in his sleep, his arms flying over himself and flipped over.

"Come down, tea will be ready soon." Stiles nodded, taking his phone and quickly tapping Scott's number in.

"Scott! Scott." He was rushing. "I need you to get your little werewolf ass over here right now."

"What's happening?"

"I can't leave Derek in my room by himself, dad's home and I got him drunk." He whimpered a little at the sound of Derek snoring. "Scott! Please."

"God Stiles you get yourself into crazy situations...Mr Hale is drunk?"

"You are definitely focusing on the wrong thing here! Get over here, now!"

"Stiles!" His father yelled.

"Dad I'm coming, okay!" He paced his room for a moment, watching the adult drool on his pillows. "Oh gross." He whined a little, then tapped his door. "Scott...where are you?"

"Right here." Stiles turned to Scott at his window. "So what's the problem...?"

"If he wakes up, don't let him come down. Please Scott, I'm begging you." Scott rolled his eyes and nodded.

"On guard for your professor, sure thing." Scott chuckled, watching Stiles skid out of the room and down to his father.

|°|°|°|

"Hey dad-no." Stiles rushed behind his father, who was headed to his room. "Dad! Dad!" He panicked, reaching out for his father as he opened the door.

"Scott?" Stiles sighed with relief when he saw his best friend sitting at Stiles' desk, Derek nowhere to be seen. "Why didn't you invite him down for tea, Stiles?"

"I've had tea." Scott smiled, with his usual cheeky grin. "Mexican." He rubbed at his belly, still grinning. The Sheriff looked back and forth between Stiles and Scott, then nodded.

"Don't stay up too late." Then he walked off, heading downstairs.

"Where the hell is he?" Stiles wiped his brow a little, after the intense situation he just faced. Scott pointed to the corner of the room, where Derek was slumped.

"He got up and started moving!" Scott said in his own defence.

"So you knocked him out?!" Stiles cringed.

"He's going to hate me so much when he wakes up." Derek groaned in his sleep, body toppling over itself. "Help me get him on the bed." The pair manhandled Derek onto Stiles' bed. Stiles sighed loudly. "He gets so horny when he's drunk." Scott cringed like he had cotton balls in his mouth.

"I do not want to know."

"He was trying to fuck me in the supply closet."

"Aah! No!" Scott plugged his fingers into his ears. "I don't want to know!"

"I don't want Scott to know either." Their heads snapped, facing the voice.