-Chapter Nineteen-

Stiles pulled Derek into a hug again. "I love you too, sourwolf." He smiled, bursting with tears against Derek's shoulder.

|°|°|°|

Stiles had nipped downstairs after talking to Derek for a while, leaving Derek in his room. He wanted to apologise to his dad.

"Hey," His dad smiled, placing his mug on the table. "Does Mr Hale really mean this much to you?" Stiles nodded. He couldn't cope without him.

"Derek means the world to me." The attitude whilst saying Derek's name was to show his father that he was in first name basis with Derek. They loved each other.

"You best not keep him waiting, that man has one hell of a temper." The Sheriff laughed, sheepishly. Derek was a little scary, especially in his wolf form. Stiles grinned, patting his dad's shoulder before sprinting up the stairs to find Derek.

"Derek-poopie!" Stiles skipped into hie room, a confusing smile spread across his face. "Derek?" He was no longer sat on his bed, in fact, no where in his room. Derek came out from his ensuite, scaring Stiles a little. "Geez."

"What? I needed to whiz." Stiles letting his heart beat normally again, before running up to Derek and giving him a bone-squeezing hug. "Woah." Stiles surprisingly knocked Derek backwards a little.

"I thought...." Stiles brought Derek's massive hands to his mouth, kissing each knuckle. Then hit bit one of Derek's knuckles.

"Hey..." Derek laughed a little, pulling Stiles into his arms.

|°|°|°|

"If your dad caught me doing this, I would be dead meat." Derek yawned into Stiles' neck. Stiles loved being the little spoon, Derek cuddling up from behind.

"My dad is asleep." It felt a little dangerous to Derek to be in Stiles' room when the Sheriff thinks he went home hours ago and especially since he was staying the night. Stiles pulled at Derek's arm, wrapping it around his waist. Derek smushed his nose into Stiles' neck, breathing in his scent. "This is nice." Derek hums. It is nice but unfortunately, Stiles is a fidget. He wriggles out of Derek's grasp, flipping around to face Derek. Derek frowned.

"It's cold now." With Stiles' mini-fidget session, the covers had been pulled off of Derek. Stiles laughed a little, letting his legs clutch a hold around Derek's body. After this, he threw the covers over Derek and himself.

"You know I'm starting to get pins and needles." Derek threw his head back against Stiles' pillows, groaning.

"Seriously?"

"What? It takes me forever to get comfy." He moves again, tangling his arms around Derek's body. With arms and legs both enclosing Derek within his body, Stiles sighed. "Yeah, this is nice." Derek rolled his eyes. This wasn't how he was expecting Stiles to be on the first night with sleeping with him. "Yeah, good." Derek ignored the brief few words that fell out of Stiles' mouth, until more fell out. "Really, comfy."

"Stiles?" Derek remained calm but on the inside, he was ready to rip someone's head off.

"Yeah buddy?" Stiles dragged his voice out a little, boy he was happy.

"Shut up." Stiles nudged Derek with his entire body.

"Don't be such a sourwolf." Derek smiled in the dark. As much as he would deny it, he loved the nicknames that Stiles would come out with.

|°|°|°|

Stiles knew Derek had gone when he woke up, since he was star-fishing in the centre of the bed. He yawned, throwing himself out of the warmth covers that smelt like Derek.

"Stiles!" His dad yelled. "A word, now!" Stiles scratched the back of his head. This sounded serious. He opened his curtains, even though they were already slightly parted from Derek leaving.

"I'm coming." He sluggishly walked down the stairs to meet his father sitting at the table reading a newspaper.

"So, it's been snowing." Stiles looked out of the kitchen window, excited like a child.

"So it has." Stiles said, after smiling. The Sheriff folded his newspaper up, dropping it onto the table. "Nice observation." Stiles rushed to the cupboards, desperate to have cereal.

"You know, I made another observation." Stiles nodded, a snort along side his laughter.

"Oh yeah?" He poured the milk into his cereal and then sat across from his dad, eating.

"There's foot prints in the snow." Stiles looked around, before a sudden dread rushed over him. He pulled the spoon out of his mouth with a pop. "So, do you have anything you want to say?"

"I...yeah. You see, Scott wanted to study last night but I said he couldn't because I was tired and he came through the window-"

"Stiles tell me the truth." He father wasn't buying his fib whatsoever.

"I snuck out?" It was pointless lying to his dad but he'd try it anyway.

"Has Derek been here?" Stiles face dropped, utterly caught in a lie.

"Um, no."

"So, why did you sneak out?" Hope glimmered in Stiles eyes. Had his father bought the lie?

"I couldn't sleep..." Stiles nodded, trying to make himself believe the story. "So I went for a walk." The Sheriff frowned at his son. How didn't he know it was snowing then? He shrugged it off.

"Don't do it again."

"Thanks, pap." Stiles grinned, knowing his dad hated being called anything but dad. When he was finished with his cereal, he took off, back to his room.

After getting to his room, he stripped off ready to get in the shower. That was until he heard the shower was already on.

"What the hell?" He whispered to himself. Then he reached out for the door handle, slowly and quietly opening it. It was steamy and he could barely see. He opened the shower curtain, quickly yanking at it. The figure turned, a small screeched then held his hands in front of his manhood. "Derek?!"

"What are you doing?" Derek asked, quickly turning the shower off with one hand and using the other to keep his manhood covered.

"I thought you had gone! I was coming to take a shower in my bathroom!"

"I've been here the whole time." Derek laughed a little, what the hell was Stilinski on about?

"But then whose are the footprints outside?" Derek looked around, confused. He definitely hadn't left. In fact, he'd been in the shower the whole time so it was incredibly steamy.