Awkward Moments

A/N
Okay, I know I said I would do Pizza, but I think I can actually manage to do both ... so from this chapter onwards it will be a mix: donut flavored pizza.
OR Pizza flavored donuts! Idk, whichever one u prefer.

$$$

Rose's POV

The crowd was slow as it hustled us out of the train and onto the platform. I watched as sobbing parents clung to their kids, tears steaming down their faces.  I recognized none.

     "Do you see them?" I asked Hugo, who was frowning as he scanned the crowd. 

     "No," He said.

     Uncle Harry had told us they were coming when he came to pick up Fred, Albus and Roxanne earlier.

     I sighed.  Maybe their busy.  I heard the Ministry's really tense right now, something to do with a TimeTurner -

     "Rose!"

A familiar voice threw me off course.

     I stopped, "Mum?"

     "Hugo!"

     Turning, I saw Hermione and Ron waving at us.  Hugo's face brightened with relief and I was sure mine looked the same.

     Once we had made our way towards them, Hermione grabbed me into a hug.

     "Thank Merlin," she breathed over my shoulder.  Her arms wrapped protectively around me, giving the same warm sensation I had felt so much when I was younger.

     Grasping my shoulders, she pulled away to look at me, "Are you okay? Did those bastards hurt you? I swear I will -"

     "Mum, I'm fine," I said, smiling softly. "I'm a Seventh year, remember?"

     Most people said that I was another version of my Mother, but I had always thought she was much prettier than me.  Her brown hair was curly and twisted down her back like a waterfall and dark eyes swirled like orbs of melted chocolate.  Her figure was slim and petite but when she spoke I still looked up a bit. It was clear where I had gotten my height from.

"There's my princess," Ron said, turning my attention to him. His red hair was trimmed and bristles had already started appearing on his chin.

"Hi, Dad," I said, going into his open arms. He was a head taller so I was practically staring into his chest.

"Your so tall now," he said, pulling away. "I swear you've grown since the last time I saw you."

I laughed, and from the corner of my eye I saw Hermione hug Hugo no matter how many times he denied it.

     "I was so worried when I heard," she said as she pulled away. "I wanted to visit but they wouldn't let me out of the office.  They said there was something else 'of an important matter'.  I really hate it when they do that, the Ministry is impenetrable. Just ask your Dad."

     She turned to Ron who was evidently sizing Hugo up while Hugo tried to tackle him from his waist.

"Boys," Hermione said irritably. "Stop."

Instantly they stopped.

Hermione sighed, "Ron, get the car. We're going in ten minutes," she said in the almost resigned voice that I envied so much. How come when she speaks people listen?

She's the Minister for Magic, dumbass.

     Ron swooped over, "Yes, ma'am."

     Pecking her lightly on the cheek, he grabbed Hugo's trunk and the two started down the hall, Ron ruffling Hugo's hair as they went.