Go Green!

A/N
GAAAHHH!!!!
THIS BOOK IS TAKING TO FRICKIN LONG TO FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ik guys I'm sry it's getting a little draggy ... rlly draggy.
I rlly need to up my game.

$$$

Rose's POV

     "Mum!" My voice rang around the house as I made my way down the stairs of the Burrow. "Do you happen to have ..."

     Hermione was sitting at the dining table facing me, flipping anxiously through a couple of newspapers.

      "Have what, dear?" She said in a distracted tone.

     "Well, just something nice I guess. I'm ... going out."

     I expected her to pause and give me suspicious look but my surprise she didn't answer.  Her brows suddenly creased as she picked up one newspaper and tore it off from the rest before taking her wand and organizing it into a pile next to her.

What is she so frustrated about?

     "... Mum?" I asked softly. "Are you okay?"

     At my voice her head snapped up, as if just realizing I was there.

    "Hm? Oh yes, of course," she said but her worried tone gave her away. "Busy as usual ..."

     I frowned as I made my way around the table, sliding into the seat next to her, "Mum, you know you're a terrible liar.  Don't worry, you can tell me."

     At my words, she turned and gave me a weak smile, "Rose, I'm okay.  It's just work stress, alright?" She picked up a lock of hair and curled it behind my ear. "Don't worry about it."

     "Worrying isn't something you can exactly control," I said, picking up one of the newspapers on the table.

     It took me a moment to realize it wasn't the Daily Prophet, but a day old muggle newspaper.

     "'The London Times'," I said, surprise clear in my voice. "Huh.  I didn't realize you still read muggle news."

     "Read the first page," Hermione said hoarsely.

     There was something in her voice that sent a spurt of dread through me.  Not knowing if I really wanted to, I carefully flipped the page and instantly froze.

     On the center of the page was a blurry photo of two cloaked figures frozen in movement, silver masks glinting off the side of their faces.

Death eaters.

     Horror swept me as I stared at the picture. They attacked muggles! I realized, before my gaze fell on the heading.

Terrorist Attack On Privet Drive In Little Whinging By Mysterious Cloaked Figures

     "Terrorist attack? They think this was a terrorist attack?!" I exclaimed angrily.

     Looking down I realized each newspaper in front of me had a different headline but the same situation.

     'Terrorists Engage On London Privet Drive', 'Privet Drive Wiped Out By Mysterious Terrorist Attack' ... Why are all of them terrorist attacks?

     "The whole street got wiped out," Hermione said in a tired voice, resting her chin in her palm. "Just that street."