Treasures

A/N
K. Now u can watch it.

PS. This is the LAST LAST chapter before Scorpius leaves, which is why it's so goddamn long. Just cramming everything in, NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!
So buckle up and enjoy your flight. 👍🏻👍🏻

$$$

Rose's POV

I stared, breathless in my seat as the magicized musical ended, loud roaring claps filled my ears.

I can't believe it. I thought, tears running down my face. I just saw a Phantom of the Opera musical, front seat, first ever WIZARD STYLE!

I lurched to my feet with the rest of the standing ovation, clapping loudly.

"That was amazing!" I yelled to Scorpius over the cheering, turning towards the seat next to me but he hadn't stood up. His face was still, as if still watching the mesmerizing play.

"Scorpius!" I yelled louder. "Thank you for taking me here!"

His mouth opened and he said something but I couldn't hear it over the loud cheering around me.

As everyone stood up to exit the room I leaned close to Scorpius.

"You didn't like it?" I asked in disbelief.

His face held a contorted expression, as if trying to find the words to tell me, "It's not that I didn't like it. I just ... it's just the scenery in the musical, all the caves and tunnels ... they just look so similar to a dream I once had."

"That says it then!" I chirped, taking hold of his hand. "It was fate that you watched the musical with me."

He didn't answer.

Once we had left the theatre I still couldn't believe what I had watched. I had been exclaiming about it the whole ride there and now ... I couldn't believe I actually saw it!

"I hate Christine," I said bitterly to Scorpius, hooking my arm through his as we strolled through the cool London streets. "Can you believe what she did to the Phantom?! Wow, mean much? I mean, he loved her!"

"Maybe she loved him back," Scorpius's said numbly. "But she didn't know how to protect him so she left him. And every day she lives in shame of what she had done because she knows she can't reverse time to make things right."

It took me a moment to register his words.

     "Nope," I said. "Still hate her."

      He smirked, shaking his head just as we arrived at his Ferrari.  With two clicks on the handle the doors popped open.  He gestured to the passenger seat.

     "Ladies first."

     As we roamed through the streets, I opened the compartment under the dashboard and instantly picked up a mini broom.

     "Is this yours?" I said to Scorpius, showing him the broom.

     His eyes briefly flicked from the screen ahead of him and widened when he saw the broom. 

     A chuckle escaped his lips, "I haven't opened that dashboard in forever." He said, twisting the steering wheel.

     "It's adorable!" I said, holding the broom level with my eyes. "What else is there?"

     "Uh, I wouldn't —"

     Before he could protest I had shifted through everything else in the compartment.