A Traitor

A/N
YAAAYYY!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO PUT CAST MEMBERS!! Or, well ... *sigh* close enough.
Funny story: I thought that if u put Cast Members on one chapters it will appear on all the others. But I just found out that u have to individually add each character on every single chapter.
40 CHAPTERS!!!!! Hell. No.
Sooooooo being the lazy me-that's-just-come-back-from-the-Christmas-break I only put it on the first chapter.
Yeah.
Come check it out!

$$$

Lily's POV

     "And here we have it. The famous Potter girl."

     At the new voice my head snapped towards the corner of the cell with a loud crack, making me curse under my breath.

     "It's good to see you again, Lily."

     How does he know my name? I thought, before pausing. Of course he knows my name.  Those Potter veins are really getting to me. 

     But there was something odd about the voice. Not quite familiar but not unrecognisable either, if that makes sense. It was the voice of a teenager.

     "Who are you?" I asked in a flat tone as I stared hard into the darkness, my hand still wrapped securely around a bar in the cell door.

    As soon as I asked a figure stepped into the faded light, giving just enough eyesight to make out the bruises and cuts around his face, even if he was right in front of me.

     A sudden familiarity flooded through me.

     "You," I said in surprise. "You're that McKinnon kid. The uhhh, what's it's name ... Matthew!"

     "Matteo," he corrected blandly. "And thank you for that. I really appreciate being called an 'it'."

     "Oh, right," I said, before waving it off. "How come they put me in the same cell as you?"

     "How should I know?"

     "Well — I mean I just thought maybe you did something to them.  You know, since pretty much my whole bloodline is an enemy to these idiots, so I figured to be kept with you maybe you also —"

     "Did something to them? Yes. I did," he interrupted irritably.

     "Okay then."

     I waited for him to tell me what he did but he continued to stare at me unmoving, leaving the air silent.

     "So. What did you do?"

     "I betrayed them," he said pointedly.

     "You betrayed ... hang on," I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. "I thought betraying meant going against the team you were originally on. Like The Count Of Monte Cristo or something."

    He blinked, "So?"

     "What do you mean 'So'?"

     "Are you really that stupid?" He said, a laugh of disbelief escaping his lips. "You didn't really think I was a McKinnon, did you?"

     "Well, that's what you told everyone."

     "The McKinnons are dead!" He exploded, making me shrink. "They never had a son!"

     I frowned, "So you're adopted?"

     "Of course not!"

     "Okay, then I'm sorry for your loss!"