Normal day part 1

Mark was known for being in this famous south Korean group called got7.He was loved by many people and fans.He loved and enjoyed it all.Until the day that changed his life forever...........
-----------------------------------------------------------

9:30 am

Mark ended up waking up in the morning.He opened his sleepy eyes.He groaned.He took his phone out to see what time it was."Ah....its only 9:30"He said.He got up from bed and began to walk out of his bedroom in a half sleep way.

30 minutes later.....

Mark finished taking a shower."That woke me up"Mark said as he began to stretch.Mark then changed into his lazy clothes,meaning he was wearing a jacket,blue jeans and a white shirt.Mark walked out of his bedroom and walked down to the kitchen.He began to pour cereal into his bowl.

He sat there and ate his cereal.Until someone greeted him."Good morning,mark"JB said."Good morning,JB how'd you sleep?"Mark asked."Good what about you?"JB asked."Same"Mark said.

It turns out that all the got7 members lived together.Cute isn't it?

JB began to pour cereal into his bowl as well.He decided to eat breakfast with mark.Turns out that JB has tooken a shower as well.

After a while of eating breakfast both decided to watch TV."Hello!!"Bambam said."Hey bambam"Both said.Bambam skipped his way to them and sat next to them."What'cha guys watching?"Bambam asked.

"Attack on titan"Both said."Isn't it a bit too early to watch that?"Bambam said."Its never too early to watch anime!"Mark said as he got a bit hyped up.The three of them ended up watching attack on titan together.

The other members ended waking up as well.Some woke up to get breakfast.Some watched TV and others just did random stuff.In the end all of them ended up watching attack on titan.Turns out that all of them loved that show.

Sometimes they ended up watching other stuff.

While doing that mark ended up thinking of other stuff.He thought what his future was gonna be.He thought what else awaited him....