How business works part 7

Mark was asleep until someone forcefully woke him up."Come with me you little b**ch!"A guy said.Mark was forcefully dragged by the arm.Mark was distracted of the dark and then fell on his bottom.It seemed like the time was around 2:30 in the morning.

Mark fell on his bottom."Ow...."Mark said."Don't wine about anything!"The guy said not caring if mark got hurt.As mark was on the ground he felt a hand on his head.He then got dragged by his hair."Ouch!"Mark said.The guy was dragging mark by his hair.

It was still dark.Mark couldn't see a single thing.Mark was dragged outside and saw that it was still at night.He saw his new friends there being dragged outside and into the truck.Mark was angry of what he has sawn.

Right now he had the guts to punch every single guy that was mistreating everyone.But he had no power to do it.Mark then was thrown into the back of the truck where his friends were.

"Mark,are you okay?"E'dawn asked."Yeah....I'm fine"Mark said.He then looked around and saw a bunch of people there.All of them were slaves.And they were all from kpop groups.Mark sat next the his friends until the whole ride was over.Mark saw some people crying and worrying of what might happen to them.

Mark was getting so pissed of about this.

After.....

The truck suddenly stopped.Mark was getting the idea that they were already in their destination.Which he was right.Suddenly the door was opened by a guy.Then suddenly,a bunch of guys took each one of them.The guys dragged each slave by a limb.

Mark was dragged by the arm and was let out of the truck.He looked up and saw that they were in front of a secret bar that no one knew about it.Apparently it has been abandoned by the people and it was in dark valley.The bar was mainly used to have business with other people.Including sex slaves.

Each person got pushed inside the bar.Mark was pushed inside the bar.The inside of a bar was looking a bit old.And it did look abandoned just a little bit."Alright!Alright!stand in one line!"The rich guy said as he demanded each one of then to stand in one line.

All of the slaves rushed into one line.Mark was in between bobby and chanyeol.Mark secretly began to whisper to bobby."What's going on?"Mark whispered."I don't know"Bobby said as he whispered back.

Gladly,none of them were caught whispering to each other.All of a sudden a group of guys came in the door.They looked like rich business men.And they did look a bit old.These men look like either in there 50's through there 70's.And all of then looked stronger and taller than all of them.

Each guy looked at each slave.Each slave got more nervous as what they were gonna do to them.As each guy scanned each slave they finally made decisions."I'll take the cutie over there"A guy said as he pointed to suga.Suga was shocked as he was the first one to be picked.