Arriving at mexico and a date? part 2

12:00 am

It was 12:00,still in the morning.Mark woke up feeling still sleepy.He looked outside the window and saw sunlight.He wondered how long they were gonna get to mexico.

The other members were still asleep.JYP was even asleep as well.I guess all of them were tired from all the work they were given.Mark decided to go to sleep for a little while more since his eyes were a bit sleepy.

2:00 pm

Mark again woke up.This time,he wasn't feeling sleepy at all.He really needed a nap from all the work he was given.He looked outside the window.It was still sunny outside.He looked around and saw JB awake."Had a good sleep?"JB asked.

"Yeah,I really needed a long nap"Mark said as he yawned."You still tired?"JB asked."Nah,not anymore"Mark said."Ah....at least you slept well"JB said."Yeah....Hey JB,when are we gonna arrive to mexico?"Mark asked."I don't know I they haven't said anything yet"JB said.

"....Hey,I was thinking of what you said last night"Mark said."What did I say?"JB asked him."You don't remember,you said that maybe if I should sleep it will relieve my worries"Mark said."Oh that,did that help you?"JB asked."Yeah it did thanks"Mark said.

"No problem,I always do that if we have something important to do the next day,and it actually helps"JB said.Mark was glad that he had a friend like JB."You know,maybe I should start asking for tips or something like that"Mark said."Maybe you should,then I should be called 'the tipper' "JB said.