New place part 10

12:30 am at the night

As of always mark and maybe some other people dont get enough sleep.Mark was pretty sick and tired of that.

He was pretty sick of being treated like shit.

Can't they for once do something properly and nice for us?!

But of course that was never gonna happen.And of course that would only happen in his imagination.

And why didnt they get enough asleep?

Its because again,they got dragged out of bed while there hair was pulled roughly."Ouch!"Jisung yelled as he was being dragged across the floor.

"Shut up bitch!Because of you we have to move now!" The guy said as he dragged jisung from the hair.

10 minutes later....

"Alright,did we get all of them?" A familiar voice asked.

"Yep,we're set" The rich guy said.Mark and jisung got out of the asylum to see all the other sex slaves being put in the truck,like if they were animals.

"Move it you whores!" A guy said as he pushed mark and jisung into the truck.When mark and jisung got into the truck all the other ones were there.

Mark sat down while jisung was right beside him.Mark looked around the see horrified faces and also crying faces.

"Mark...I'm scared..."Jisung said as he started to cry.Mark wiped away his tears and put an arm around him.

"Shhh...its gonna be okay..." Mark said as he whispered calm words to jisung just to make him feel calmer and better.

All of a sudden bobby,e'dawn,suga and chanyeol stood up just to sit right next to them.

"You mind if we sit here?" Chanyeol said as he sat next to mark."No...not at all..." Mark said as he was depressed.Everything was silent.No one talked at all.Eventually time passed by everything went dark,and everybody just went to sleep.

During this time the human traffickers,had to ride a flight to the united states of america.

Luckily,for them it was easy cause none of them were known about their horrific actions

(Note - they were in mexico the whole time in cased if you forgot)

1 day later....

9:30 am

Mark was sleeping peacefully with the other guys until someone opened the door of the truck.

"Wake up you little sh*ts!" The guy said as he manged to wake up all of the sex slaves just by him yelling.

This might have been the first time that mark has slept for the longest time ever since he's been here.

The human traffickers began to drag the sex slaves by their limbs.As they were dragged out of the truck they all stood up to all be awoken in a strange new place.

As they were dragged out of the truck they all stood up to all be awoken in a strange new place