JYP and Got7's p.o.v part 11

JYP was very stressed out as he was slumped at the couch.He was very scared as of what happened to mark.

And he should be

Not even a single word happen after that 'date' of mark.He was very distraught,almost as he wanted to cry badly.But he knew he couldn't.Ever since mark disappeared,everything has been bad.

Not a single phone call or text has been sent To JYP or the members.The members were out in the living room trying to figure out what ever happened to mark.Obviously JB had already had a bad feeling about this.

All of a sudden the members heard a loud thump coming from JYP's room.

"You guys stay here,ill go check what's going on"JB said as he walked to JYP's room.The door wasn't locked it was opened just a little bit.He opened the door just to see JYP throwing stuff around out of his angerness.

"JYP..." JB said as he wanted to calm him down.

"JYP..." JB said the second time.

The third time is where he lost it.

"JIN-YOUNG!" JB yelled as JYP finally stopped.

JYP stopped and slowly looked at JB with a confused face.JB walked to JYP with a worried look.

"You knew this would happen..." JB said as he made him turn around.

JYP didnt say anything.JB was right on that one.

"Look...I'm not putting the blame on you,but,I wish I could have warned you about that guy"JB said.

"I wish I wasn't so selfish!GOD DAMMIT I HATE MYSELF NOW!" Jyp said as he wanted to grab all of his hair and pull it out."Stop...doing this won't work,we need to find mark" JB said.

"Yeah...let's go to the police station" Jyp said.Jyp and jb went downstairs and got prepared to go."Hey!Where are you guys going?" BamBam asked."To the police station,you guys coming?" JB asked.

They all agreed and grabbed their belongings.

10 minutes later....

They arrived at the police station.Jyp and the others went to the desk and then the officer noticed him.

"How may I help you guys with?" The officer asked."Hi,we're here to report a dissaperance!" Jyp said."Alright,whats this person's name?" The officer asked.

"Mark tuan" JB said.

"okay,when was the last time you guys saw him?" The officer asked."I believe we last saw him on November 12" JB answered.

"So he's been missing for half a month now,do you guys have a picture of him?" The officer asked.Everyone was checking their wallets if they had a picture of mark.Luckily,JB was the only one that did."Here" JB said as he handed the officer a picture of mark.The officer grabbed the photo and examined it.

"Alright,by any chance do you guys know if he was with someone when he dissapeared?" The officer asked.They all looked at Jyp since he was the only one who knows.

"Yes...it was with a guy" Jyp said."Do you know,how that guy looked like?And what was his name?" The officer asked."His name is Manuel,but I dont know his last name,he is a 50 year old through 60 year old guy" Jyp said.

"Alright,now that we have information,we'll send an alert to the whole world to see if they can find your friend,in the mean time I'm gonna have to answer one last question..."

The guys leaned in a bit closer to hear the officer's question.

"Do you,by ANY chance...know why he left?Did he leave a note?Did he get abducted?" The officer asked.

Jyp gulped and said his honest answer.

"He left because of me...I mean I didnt cause him!We had no problems at all,but what I'm trying to say is that..."

And then Jyp explained the whole story to him.While he did,the officer was taking notes.

"Okay,as I said,we'll send an alert and a search party for your friend,so you guys can go back home and we'll send you a call if he have more information about him,alright?" The officer stated.

"Alright...thank you officer" Jyp said.

And by that,they all walked out of the police station.And then all of a sudden Jyp got anxiety,he was shaken up badly and started to sweat.

"Hey...its gonna be okay,we'll be able to see him again..." JB said as he rubbed jyp's back.

"I hope...I just dont get how you guys are calm about this,its my fault that he dissapeared..." Jyp said.

"Dont say that...its no ones fault,no one saw this coming,but there is hope that he will come back...trust me" JB said.

They all went back to manuel's house.They walked into his house,and they couldnt believe it.

They all were living in their friend's abductor.

It was very hard,to live there now.They asked themselves if they wanted to live here longer,obviously they didnt.But they couldn't move out of that house yet,they needed to look for another house to live in.

So from that day on,they looked for a new house,but they have not found the perfect house.