The new guy part 13

X_BioHazardLeon_X you inspired me with this amazing idea!! So I'll give you credit, this part is based on this glorious idea of X_BioHazardLeon_X,💖Go follow him!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mark was furious at what just happened,because of the anger he let out multiple tears.

"Mark... Please... Don't cry, everything will be okay... " Jisung said as he wiped Mark's tears off.I mean, he was wrong of what he said but he wanted to make feel better.

"N-no jisung... It's all my fault,If I was with you... T-they wouldn't have tortured you... Its all my f-fault... " Mark stuttered.Jisung put his hand on his left cheek. "Mark... Please stop saying that, it's not your fault that they violated me... Don't ever make yourself guilty for what you're not responsible of" Jisung pulled mark into a hug making him feel better.

"C'mon let's get out of here before they see us crying" Jisung said.They got out of their room to get some fresh air.Everyone was still in their rooms since they weren't allowed to.They walked around inside the building since they were allowed to do that.They wanted to clear their minds so that was the best thing that they can do.

And then,all of a sudden they looked out from a window.They saw a mysterious guy looking everywhere and wondering around.He seemed young to do this,so they wondered why he was there.

"HEY!" One of the human traffickers shouted.They both jumped up and looked back.He fastly walked up to both jisung and mark.He roughly grabbed them by their hair and began to drag them.They were being dragged all the way Into their rooms.They were thrown in their rooms.

"Now stay there! Manuel get in here! " He shouted.Manuel immediately got in the room."What's the problem? " Manuel asked."These little shits are disobeying us! I think it's time for us to teach them some manners" He said.

They both walked up to both jisung and mark,and began to torture them...

Meanwhile...

"Hmm... This seems like and interesting place... " The young mysterious guy said.He looked at the building in front of him."Maybe... Maybe I should take a look inside... " The young boy said, not knowing what type of choice he just made.He slowly entered inside,when he got inside he got very shocked.

He had never seen a place so abandoned,dirty and creepy.But he was fascinated at the same time.He decided to put his earbuds on and put his music.

This is definitely a good place to write my new book... What should this book be called... Hmm, I know! Resident evil: nights of hell... Sounds like a good title...

(X_BioHazardLeon_X I included one of your books too! 💖)

He puts his earbuds on and puts his music.As he listens his music,he come with more magnificent ideas.But what he wasn't listening to was the horrifying screams of the abused slaves.

"MANUEL GET THE ROPE! " He shouted.

"ON IT! " Manuel said.He ran out of the room to search for the item,he almost ran down the stairs but was startled when he saw the young boy.

"Shit... " Manuel said as he went back to the room. "There's a problem" Manuel said. "What the hell is it!? " The guy said. "Look down stairs" Manuel said. The guy went out the room, and that's where he saw the boy wondering. They were in luck, that he was distracted by his music and ideas.

"I'll take care of him" The human trafficker said with a deep furious voice. "You go look for the rope in the mean time"  The guy said as he planning something.

The young boy was still wondering and working on his story.He took his earbuds off as he noticed the atmosphere was different.Almost as if someone was...

Watching him...

But he ignored the feeling and decided to look around more.He looked up and noticed that a door of a room was opened.He went up the stairs and decided to look inside the room.

I wonder what's in this room...

He thought.Thats when he saw something horrifying.He saw two people being all beat up.Purple bruises everywhere started from head to toe and red marks on their faces.Almost as if their faces were kicked.

O-oh... G-god....

The young boy thought as he backed up slowly not wanting to see this anymore.

I-i... I have to get out of here!

He thought to himself as he backed up and turned around.He almost ran away but right when he turned around a guy was there.

" Where do you think you're going? "  The human trafficker said as he had a huge grin.

"Wha-" Right when he was about to say something,he got punched in the face.His body hit the floor,when he regained his conscious, he felt a needle in his neck and the everything turned black.

An hour later...

Mark and jisung were awoken by the guards.

"WAKE UP! " The guy said.

"What's going on? " Mark asked. "Come with us" He said as he grabbed both of them by their arms.They were lead downstairs,where all the sex slaves were. They got closer,and saw a young boy being tied up with duct tape.

Mark looked at jisung all terrified.

Wait isn't this the guy we saw outside?

Mark asked himself.They noticed the young boy being naked.He was knocked out until he woke up. "W-what where... Where am I? " The young boy asked. "Oh you don't need to know, just so you know we're planning to keep you here " The rich guys said laughing.

"Please... Please let me go" The young boy wimpered as he started to cry. "Don't cry... You look ugly when you cry... " The rich guys said. "Hold him down" He demanded as Manuel holded him down.

"W-what a-are you doing?! " The young boy asked.
"Don't worry, you'll feel all relaxed after this" The rich guy said as he began to violate him.

"AAAHHHH!!! " The young boy said as he was being raped.

The slaves didn't want to look,but they were all forced too as that was their punishment.And through out the abandoned building that was all that they heard.

Horrified screams of an abused person...