They really are gone part 18

-_ImmaSTAYBean_- thanks for helping me with the past few chapters, happy New Years everyone! Hope you will have an amazing new year and i hope you guys take care of yourselves. Im thankful for all of you guys reading my books and I never thought I would get this tons of reads! Make sure to read my other books, I'm trying to update this book and others as well just in case you are wondering on why I haven't updated. So enjoy this chapter!
——————————————————————————

"GUYS LOOK! " Jackson yelled as he was pointing at the tv screen. The news appeared and the topic of today was: recent disappearances. The group and JYP huddled around to see if they have collected any information on what happened to Mark. They turned the volume up to hear what they have found so far on  him.

"Good day ladies and gentlemen my name is Ethan Smith and today we will talking the recent disappearances that have occurred over this past year..." The news reporter said.

"Oh my god, so there were more disappearances!?" Yugyeom exclaimed as the rest were just quiet.

"Today we will be talking about recents disappearance of celebrity, Mark Tuan. As some of you may now or not know, Mark Tuan is a Korean idol from group Got7, this 25 year old was spotted last seen on a xxxx beach fort in the afternoon. The surveillance cameras show that the young man was dropped off by his manager, Park jin-young for some unknown reason. A few minutes pass by and it also shows that this mysterious Latino man shows up behind him and begins to have a conversation with him" Ethan said

"There's mark! JYP, where did you drop him off?" JB asked.

"At xxxx beach fort, near a carnival that there was" JYP said as he was interrupted by the tv.

"Later, it is seen that Mark is having a nice dinner with him and that's where the footage cuts off, almost seemingly showing that someone didn't want everyone to see what really happen to the celebrity. This also theorizes that could have been KIDNAPPED. More evidence coming up, news reporter Leo lee will be showing us where he could have been during his disappearance"  The news reporter said as the news was now on the other reporter.

" Ethan I'm standing In front of this abandoned asylum from Mexico that could have been where Mark was held captive. We believe that Mark was kidnapped and held hostage right here at this place, though his kidnapper is yet not identified." Leo said making Got7 and JYP more terrified than they were.

" Though, we have searched the place and the celebrity is not there. But, we may have evidence implying that he was here before." Leo said, the tv was now on Ethan.

"Thank you Leo for sharing this information. Continuing this topic, it seems that manager Park Jin-young is getting multiple attacks and even threats about this situation mainly about why he would leave Mark." Ethan said.

That's when all of them saw something horrific on the screen. They saw many people from Seoul attacking the JYP entertainment building. They were throwing rocks, bricks anything that made the building go down, all because they were furious on how Mark went missing. But as the reporter said they were mostly mad at JYP, if only they knew why he let go of Mark he would have been a dead man. All of the members were shocked, it even showed some of the kpop idols from stopping them but it was no use.

"There you have it folks, a terrible sighting of the entertainment building being broken into and destroyed by the civilians of Seoul. But more into this topic, this is also related to the past disappearances of the other Korean idols. Here is the list of who went missing this past year: