Getting abducted part 4

Mark blacked out.The last thing he heard was Manuel's voice.But mark knew Manuel was gonna do something about it.

In the truck....

Mark woke up feeling tired and dizzy.He groaned and saw darkness.He was tied up and blindfolded."Where am I?"Mark wondered.Mark couldn't see a thing.He struggled to move."Oh god!"Mark said.All of a sudden mark had the idea to untie his arms.He untied his arms and then unblinded himself.

Mark was still feeling darkness.He wondered where he was.Mark was scared for his life he didn't know where he was."Can someone hear me!"Mark shouted.Mark ran up to the front of the trunk.He felt bumps along the ride.Mark realized that he was in the back of a truck.Mark ran up to the lock of the truck.

He tried to open it,but it was no success.Mark fell down to his knees and began to sob."Someone....please!please help me!"Mark said as he begged for help.He begged for help but no one was able to do it.

Through the whole ride mark was trying to forget all about this.He wanted all of this go be a bad dream.He remembers what JB said.All of a sudden he remembered JB and the rest of them.He sobbed more as he remembered his friends.Mark knew he was never gonna see them again.

Mark ended up sleeping through the whole ride.

A little while later....

Mark was still asleep,even when the truck suddenly stopped.Mark was sleeping until someone someone woke him up."Wake up!!!!"Someone said.Mark immediately woke up from the yelling.Mark looked at the person who yelled at him.The person who yelled at him looked like an old person that was 60-70 years old.He looked like a old person.

Mark looked at the person with confusion.All of sudden the person hopped on the back and roughly grabbed mark's hair."Come here you little sh*t!"The person said.Mark was forcefully dragged out of the back of the car."You got the kid!"Manuel said.Mark looked at Manuel and couldn't believe he was part of it.

He knew going out with him was a bad idea."Yeah I do!"The person said."Good drag him to the asylum!"Manuel said.Mark heard those words and couldn't believe he was going to and asylum.