Chapter One - Remembering.

Chapter One
------------------
Remembering.
____________

Remembering, it helps remember good things that make you feel good. Other times, it just hurts.

Remembering things you wish to forget and leave in the past.

Yet it just feels wrong not to forget, or your mind wishes for you to hold onto the thought.

Remembering hurt for Felix, and I really wished it didn't.

Seeing Felix hurt was pretty much the worst thing I could ever experience with him.

Seeing Felix like this really ruined me, I don't know why.... maybe I had a few feelings for PewDiePie.

It was really just an experience in itself actually knowing him, being his best friend.

Marzia was really nice, she cared about Felix. I really don't know what got between them, but whatever it was.

It was really strong. It broke the one relationship I never thought would end.

I thought they were inseparable.

I thought they loved each other with nothing bad inbetween.

I thought... a lot of things. But all of them seemed to be, I guess... wrong.

All the things I did know though, comes as follows:

Ever since Marzia, Felix wasn't the same.

I never knew exactly what had come between them, but whatever it was.

It really ruined Felix. Absolutely ruined him.

Marzia had moved back to Italy with Maya while Felix stayed in England.

I had always made sure he was okay, having Edgar by his side... he didn't want me to worry anymore.

But I couldn't help but do so.

He told me to leave him, but Felix was my best friend.

I couldn't stand to see him like this everyday.

He stopped making videos, this worried his bros of cause.

At my last visit to the swede, I actually convinced him to make a video.

Just an update, to tell the millions of bros... all about this.

It lasted thirty seconds.

He told them this, somewhat along the lines of this:

"Hey bros. You're all probably wondering why I hadn't made a video in... a while. Well, myself and Marzia... have decided to part ways. She's moved back to Italy, and I've stayed in England. I've got Edgar with me."

Then he showed Edgar to the camera.

"I probably wont make a video for a while. Just until I get back on track. So until then... Stay awesome bros. Here comes the brofist."

With that. He ended the three videoless month with the famous brofist... I've grown to love.

In the next three month, I have to change him.

And I don't know how the hell I'm going to do that. But I Will.