Chapter Seventeen - Unexpected Arrival.

Chapter Seventeen

-------------

Unexpected Arrival.

_________________

Although I wanted to stay at the festival despite the angered bro army, Felix persisted on not staying. He told me over and over again it wasn't safe and that he wanted the bros to love me, yet we both know that the bros would have split feelings about me.

Some would love me, others wouldn't. I knew and remembered that right from the start, however I never thought it would really be this bad. I wished it wasn't, but it is. And it's what we had to either, one, put up with or two, change.

After we secretly left the festival, the rising shouting, angered voices slowly faded out of my head. Turning the corner our walk was in silence until Felix finally spoke up, his hand tightly squeezed around mine to get my attention from the ground.

"Look, Scarlett, I-I'm sorry for what happened back there, I didn't expect them to react like that." He said his face looked drained from his usual happiness. I hated seeing him like this but I knew nothing would really change. I shake my head, holding his hand tightly as the moonlight shone perfectly on us.

"Felix, y-you couldn't stop it. There's bound to be haters, not everyone's perfect." I say in a somewhat whisper my face pointed to the ground, I didn't dare to look up at Felix his disappointed face would of made me feel the same, yet only worse.

"Not as perfect as you." Felix smiled slightly kissing my head softly, as he attempted to lighten the mood. I smile, but the sign of happiness soon fades on both of our faces as we turn into Felix's driveway. Felix's car was parked in front of a shiny grey one, the front door was unlocked and voices could be heard from inside.

"F-Felix? Who's here?" I shudder, looking through the window to see a girl I knew far too well. "it-it's..." Felix opened the door anger in his eyes.

"MARZIA!" He exclaimed looking back and forth between Marzia and the boy that stood by her, Marzia smiled, however, not a plesant one.

"You should of really gotten your key back from me Felix. Marzia one, Felix zero," she says, smirking menacingly, my teeth clench together. I tighten my grip on the bag straps as Edgar looks over my shoulder.

He barks loudly as he sees Maya jump up onto the couch, "Oh Edgar, I missed you. I guess you missed Maya too." she says attempting to change the subject.

"Uh, yeah. He has. Who are you?" Felix says slightly tensing and clenching his fists as he looks at the man beside Marzia.

"Reece, Reece Matthews." Reece says quite calmly as he smirks at me. I breath out slowly not believing he was standing there.

"Reece, you mother..." I growl, Felix however cuts me off quickly. His arm wraps around my waist behind the bag on my back, to try and calm me down. However it was not working, not even the slightest bit.

"You know him?" He asks as we face the couple, the couch in the middle of us was the only thing blocking my way of ripping Reece's head off.

"Of cause I bloody know him, don't you remember Felix he's...." I say my voice rising until I was cut off again, however this time by Reece.

"Her ex." he says putting an arm around Marzia's shoulders. So it's a battle of the exes now, is it?

"I-I thought you were dead! You bloody bastard how dare you deceive me like that!" I snarl attempting to get out of Felix's grip however not succeeding.

Reece gently clenches his opposite fist, he always did hate it when I called him names. Felix was obviously getting annoyed as he gave a somewhat death stare to Reece.

His eyes said everything: 'I swear you touch her, you won't have fucking hands.' Of cause Felix could be thinking that, I've known him for long enough to know that.

After minutes of silence and death stares, Felix was the one to finally speak up.

"Before we start, why the hell are you here anyway.."

____________________________

Hello Wonders! So what did you think about that little 'Unexpected Arrival'? (Reply in ze commentz)

Thank you to @musickitteh for giving me the idea on the last chapter, I really do appreciate when you guys give me ideas. (I really do run out you know...)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! If you did be sure to smack that vote button with ya forehead! Also if you guys like this here story be sure to follow my Wattpad for more!

Take Care,

GoldenHaxorNova.