Chapter Twelve - Flashbacks

Chapter Twelve
------------
Flashbacks.
____________

I hit Felix hard in the back of his head with a vase from the hallway. Although I wanted Dave punished as much as him, I couldn't let him do it.

Felix would of killed him, I sigh sitting at the side of Felix who was carefully laid out on my bed.

Dave was sitting in the hallway, still shocked by the might of the Swede. I was watching the doorway, which no had no door, intently.

Dave will NOT enter this room, under no condition. I look down at Felix, gently placing his hair back in the form he puts it everyday.

All the memories flooded back, taking my brain into a series of flashbacks.

~~~~~~~

"Felix. W-where are we going?" I ask, looking around, I did not know any part of this place.

Wait, this-this was when Felix took me to Sweden. My first time out of the country.

"You'll see, it's amazing," He says smiling, the night air quite chilled. He soon stops at the forest edge, "you have to close your eyes here on." he says, I did as I was told and did so.

He took my hand and led me through, the sound of crashing waves soon lifted my spirits.

"Felix-oh my god. This is beautiful!" I exclaim, looking at the beautiful sight.

The cliff edge was covered in luscious green grass, which Felix was now sitting on.

The ocean was a clear blue, crystal to be exact. The waves crashing against the cliff side.

The moon was high in the sky and was shining brightly down on Felix and I.

"I-I wanted to share this with someone special other than myself, I use to go down here as a kid all the time. So, I decided to share it... with you." He said softly smiling at me.

I smile back, he called me special? He really did. Did I mean that much to him?

"T-thank you Felix."

~~~~~~~

I smile and look down at Felix, kissing the top of his head softly.

"You're the special person I wanted to spend my life with, but.. this cannot happen anymore. Not while Dave's here," I say softly, tears gently falling down my cheeks.

I put my head softly on his chest, hugging his sides, "I-I love you." I whisper, taking my hug away.

_____________

Gah, short. Chapter. I'm sorry. Gah. I really need ideas! PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH SOMEEE!

I NEED THEM MAJORLY!

Anyways, I hope you Wonders are enjoying!
As always, in the somewhat words of BajanCanadian.

Make sure to slap that vote button with ya forehead, I'll see you Wonders later.

Take Care.

GoldenHaxorNova.