Chapter Twenty-Seven - Through Thick and Thin.

---------------

Through Thick and Thin.

_____________________

The pool of blood had pooled around me, my shoes cover in the man's crimson liquid. My stomach was still churning as the partner of the dead man was advancing towards myself and Felix. I protectively stood in front of Felix, looking at the guard quite hesitantly.

"You're as weak as you look, how on earth could you of done that," he mumbles looking down at his now cold partner, "you know, we knew you were coming..."

Stop Scarlett, he's wasting time.
He's distracting you. Stop this.

"We knew you couldn't leave him, how could you. You're just a love struck girl, all this adrenaline is just because of that. Reality is, that adrenaline with run out. You won't be able to do anything, and you will be weak and vulnerable." he paces back and forth, not doing anything.

His dark glasses covered his eyes and hid his facial identity completely, without his eyes you couldn't see anything about him. Couldn't manoeuvre around his actions, nothing. I was trapped. His hand was in his pocket and every time he paced on that side, I saw a bright red flash.

He's called more, more backup. Bastard. I need to get out of here.

YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! STOP DOING NOTHING. DO SOMETHING!

I can't, I can't do anything. He's right, I'll be nothing.

YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THIS, STOP.

This adrenaline will run out, nothing will happen and all this effort will be lost.

STOP LETTING HIM CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS.

STALL HIM, YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS.

"No. That's where you're wrong." I said, looking at the ground. I can't make eye contact with him, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't. He stalked closer, snapping out a flip knife. Shining it with the moonlight that gleamed through the windows.

"Is that so?" He hissed, smirking like a sociopath. The knife sliding in between his fingers slowly, I shiver at the sight of the blade. The way he held it so carelessly, he didn't care who he killed tonight, even if it was himself. He took small steps closer until his slight breaths were audible.

"Y-Yup. I'll let you know I'm not alone, no sir. I'm not." I grumble, turning my head towards outside. Alfie, Zoe and Joe would most definitely noticed I'm gone by now and they would know exactly where I was. I hope. I only hope. The man looks to the warehouse roller doors, letting one single humph out of his mouth.

"Of cause you are sweetheart, of cause," he mutters smirking down at me with devilish eyes, letting the blade graze my neck. I gulp, not wanting to move an inch as he held the knife against my throat. The moment I gave up on Felix was the moment I died, no way was I going to let this man past me.

He pulled the knife down and squinted his eyes sharply, looking at my features closely, "I really wonder what Dave wants with you. You know he never tells us this kind of stuff." he says, turning his head knowing I wouldn't even try to do anything.

"R-really? I thought he would, you are his guard, henchmen whatever the fuck you want to call yourself." I say, trying to keep him off the subject of Felix. I didn't want to take my eyes off of him, incase he turned around and hurt Felix or I. He stalked slowly in a circle before turning back to me.

"I'd call it henchmen, it sounds like enough. I get payed for this anyway, now. Where's your backup darling? Come unresponsive?" He snickered, waving his arms in the air in a shrug like gesture.

"I'm sure they're here, just waiting for the right time." I say somewhat confidently in the horrid situation, he takes his blade strongly in his hand once again. Yet his grip suddenly drops as the knife falls from his hand.

"Where the fuck is he!?" He growls, making a fist and pulling it back ready to slam it towards me. I turn around quickly, looking to where Felix once was, what the hell? Where is he?

"How am I meant to know! You're the one on the job here!" I yell back at him, lifting my hands up and facing them to him. He struts to me and pushes his fist on my cheek, his face full of anger. As soon as was about to reply with some stupid, smart-arse comment. Alfie and Joe pull the man back and throw him to the ground.

Of cause the day was saved, of cause. It always is, always. Felix was leaning on Zoe with a slight smile on his face, he was okay at least. At last he was okay, finally free.

*****
I guess the rest of that was a blur, the backup of the henchmen's never arrived to our thought, maybe after we left. But I haven't heard from Dave since, my mother is finally happy with another man, one that treats her and myself right. There seemed to be no more trouble in our family once again, on the other hand many other things had happened.

Felix and I became, a thing, if you'd call it that. I moved into his house about a year after the whole trouble went down, and about three months after that. Felix began creating videos again, in the time he started to now, he had a strong 3.6 million bros and counting.

Even through he had been away and the through the break up, they were still there for him. They never knew what happened behind the scenes, but they wouldn't care they were always with him. The true bros, the true subscribers that spent their lives watching him from a small screen.

Felix also introduced me to them in an update video, he introduced me as his girlfriend to them. Everything seemed to be smooth with comments and such, to be honest. I never knew how much I had missed that intro of his until that day, it's just so significant, identifying.

Pewdiepie was going smoothly, our lives were going smoothly. Everything was finally okay with our lives, Zoe, Alfie and Joe we would see on pretty much a daily basis. They were our best friends from the beginning, with us through thick and thin.

_________________________

Hey guys, sorry again for late updating. And I'm sorry to say, this is the last chapter of Healing Felix. I've been having trouble the last couple of months, since December, to write this chapter and trust me for that date I last updated I had plans on where this would go. I was planning to have a strong 30 chapter + novel, yet some things just don't go like that, I just lost all inspiration and I didn't want to be a douche and just not end it and discontinue it. So I made this little chapter for you all, thank you for being there from the beginning and giving this story a fighting chance in the world. I know a lot of you won't like me ending the story so abruptly and shortly, but I hope you all understand. Again thank you.

As always be sure to hit that vote button with your foreheads, comment and follow and whatever the hell you want to do. I'll see you guys in the next story of whatever I make, hopefully you guys are with me along those journeys too.

Take Care,
GoldenHaxorNova.