Chapter Eleven - Shattering.

Chapter Eleven

------------

Shattering.

____________

My heart broke into a million pieces, just like it did with Marzia's words but worse. My breath was taken from me, Scarlett's words repeating in my mind.

'Felix, I can't be with you.'

I let my shoulders gently fall, Scarlett obviously must of saw the look of defeat on my face because she only looked away.

"Scarlett, I can." I begin, but she only cuts in.

"Felix, it isn't you. Trust me, it's not me either. I want to be with you, it's just Dave he...." she says before I abruptly talk over her.

"No. Scarlett, fuck him. We can leave, leave this horrible place and leave him."

"Felix, I can't! I can't leave my mother. I'm not leaving her here!" she says loudly, a frown slowly forming on her face although tears began to fall.

I look down at her as I stand, she looks down at her feet unable to look me in the eyes.

Her breath gently falling against my hands, "I'm sorry Felix, I just can't."

She whispers, her winces repeating whenever she heard the loud thumps and crashes of Dave.

"Scarlett. No matter how much you say no, I'm dealing with him." I say with a slight growl, looking down at her long beautiful hair.

If I could I would hug her and gently place my chin on the top of her head, but I couldn't with her mood now.

I headed for the door that was still unfixed, Scarlett pulling on my arm.

Despite her pulls I just gently take her arm back off and continue on.

"Felix! Please!" she begs, her cries cutting in her voice. Although her cries hurt me, I still continue out the door.

When I reach the stairs I meet Dave who was halfway up, we stared each other momentarily, staring like fighting dogs.

By the time Scarlett had reached the top of the stairs, I had Dave by his collar and was pulling him up.

When we reached the top he pulled himself out of my grip and swung a punch.

I took in the pain quite quickly before staring at him like a growling dog.

Scarlett looked at us, her face shocked and tears on overdrive, "FELIX!" she screamed in a worried yet begging voice.

Why she was stopping me from 'dealing' with him I wouldn't know.

I smacked him up against the wall, my anger rising viciously. My grip tightened around his neck.

The drunken man began to struggle, Scarlet screamed as the violent side of me took over. "FELIX STOP!" She screamed over Dave's gasps for air.

Although she screamed her loudest, I could only hear muffled words, my grip tightened even more as I narrowed my eyes at the pleading man.

I could no longer hear Scarlett's screams and pleads, only then I started to worry, had this man brought reinforcements?

Something shattered against the back of my head and I fell like a bag of bricks, the world blacking out in an instant.

_____________

Hey guys! Just here to give you guys a few updates and some love!

Thank you guys so much for all the votes and reads! Healing Felix is now nearly up to 1K! We have now 100+ votes. I'd like to thank every single one of my Wonders, and even if you have not followed me, thank you for everything!

All of the votes, reads, comments and adds! It really means nothing to me however, I just get the satisfaction of all of you enjoying Healing Felix, thank you guys, you are the ones that make me continue writing!

If you want to give me some ideas just message me and I'll be glad to use them!

Now for updates; as you can see I've been writing more frequently as of the last two chapters including this one here. I'm trying to write one on this account, (Healing Felix), whilst having a story in progress on here and my collab account with @Jayjayd99. (@MrChairandPiggeh)

The story in progress is now going to have the name released, just to keep you guys aware.

TeamCrafted Unite. (TeamCrafted Superhero Fanfiction)

There you go my TeamCrafted lovers!

As always, in the words of BajanCanadian.

Be sure to smack that vote button with ya forehead!

I'll see your Wonders later!

Take Care.

GoldenHaxorNova.