Chapter Twenty - Alfie Deyes.

Chapter Twenty

-------------

Alfie Deyes.

_____________

"Right, why don't we get goin' then?" I say with a raise of my eyebrow, I headed straight for the door without an answer needed. Felix following close behind, I could feel his smile.

Marzia and Reece whisper to each other, the uneasy flutters of words distracting me.

I feel a hand slide along my back and wrap around my waist, I jump slightly but only realise the hand was Felix as he rests his head in the crook of my neck as we walk down the path. Reece's word whispered behind.

"That makes me sick," he snarls to Marzia, "the way he does that.." he growls with a sigh, she only smirks and pats his lower back.

"You're not the only one, and remember," she whispers, "not much longer, just after this and you'll be fine."

I look up to Felix as he lifts his head and looks on in front of us. I sigh softly, unaware of any of the talking behind us.

"So, where exactly are we going?" Felix asked with a sweet voice, I smile. His voice was beautiful.

"Well, thankfully it's not to far from your house. Just around the block in the back alley on Fellon Way." I say, taking a hold of Felix's hand and intertwining our fingers.

Felix look as if he was unimpressed, I look up at him my eyebrows ruffled. I squeeze his hand softly, taking his attention quickly.

"W-what?" He mumbled, looking straight back up. Why is he so nervous, so alert?

"What's wrong?" I ask him softly, squeezing his hand again.

"It's just, this doesn't feel right. What we're doing..." he trails off, looking back to make sure Marzia and Reece were still following.

"I-I know." I mumble, my fingers slowly falling away from Felix's. He immediately looked down to his hand, a sad disappointed look on his face.

"Scar-" he starts, looking to me as we walked slower.

"N-no Felix, I didn't mean to bring you to this. And, I frankly don't want to." I scrambled my words together.

He sighed, taking his eyes off the ground and turning to Marzia and Reece.

"Go first, I don't know where the hell I'm going." he said annoyance sneaking in his voice, Reece walked passed and shoved Felix's shoulder.

Felix slightly stumbled forward, grumbling under his breath.

"Reece!" Marzia warned, "that's not gonna help you in any way!" she turned into a slight whisper.

Felix clenched his fists, the slightest crack of his knuckles hinted he had had enough.

"No, Felix. Please." I beg as he stomps forward, his eyes narrowed. I grab his arm in attempt to pull him back, roughly tugging against his strength.

Reece smirked and strutted forward like the girl he was. He was such a stuck-up bitch, hence why I dumped him.

"What's wrong Kjellberg? Did I hurt the YouTube star?" he spat, I eventually pulled Felix back to my side. He looked at me as if to say 'why did you stop me?'.

I stomp forward my eyes narrowed exactly how Felix's were before, I slapped Reece across his smug ass face. Marzia tried so hard to keep her chuckles in, her face turning red in the street light brightness.

"Don't you bloody say that again Holmes!" I snarled, he shoved me back into Felix.

"Don't you think I won't bloody hurt you, because I will!" He snaps back, Felix suddenly steps in. Mazia and I standing in the sidelines.

"Don't you think I won't bloody hurt you!" He retaliates harshly, imitating Reece as Marzia pulled him forward. The bright red hand mark on his face highly visible.

My hand stung harshly as I held it between my other. Felix whispered to me as we continued the almost silent walk.

'You don't have to stand up for me. I can myself." He said, I shake my head.

"If anyone hurts him after this, it will be me." I say softly, the adrenaline running though my veins. Anger fulfilling my emotion, I had never been this angry. Especially around Felix, he had always found a way to make me different, not angry.

"I just want this over and done with, so they can go and we can continue on life." he says softly, taking my hand- which was the one that I slapped Reece with- and suddenly the pain was gone.

Nothing mattered anymore, just as Felix said. We wanted it over and done with.

As we turned the corner, Reece stopped in his tracks. Marzia beside him and Felix and I behind them.

"This is it," He said, looking up at the warehouse. On the wall beside the door there was two numbers. '17' and the writing, 'beware of the dogs.' I shallowly gasp, as the memories came flooding back to me. "brings back the memories don't it Scarlett?" he says slyly.

"Y-yeah." I stutter, The dark alley by the side was blocked off by a wire fence, two huge rottweilers barking at us behind it. Their jaws snapping together like crocodiles.

"Let's go in shall we?" Reece said menacingly, wait. Why is he so eager to go in? We don't even have the delivery. Hesitantly Felix and I both walk in, our mouths zipped shut as the door was opened and Reece nodded to the guard.

The guard had another large rottweiler by his side, a chain clipped to his collar. Despite the others, this one was more peaceful. But knowing the guard, it would probably snap on command. It's black and tan fur was stuck up, it's hackles rose slowly as we walked past.

I squeezed Felix's hand tightly, this was intimidating, more than the last time. It had changed a lot, too much. Was there a change in leadership? I never remember the guards to act like this.

I sigh as we walked into the main area, yet another guard was blocking the entry. He looked at Reece and nodded. We all yet again walked forward, seeing a man on a large chair. He spun around, his brown hair matching the one tied up on the chair next to him.

However their eyes were different, the leader had dark blue eyes whilst the one on the chair had dark brown eyes. When the one on the chair looked up I immediately noticed him, he had been Felix's friend for a while now. I had met him once or twice.

My eyes widened and so did Felix's, his wounds were noticeable. Dark but bright bruises, blood trailing from his head and cuts on his arms. My blue orbs started to water, soon uncontrollably. Reece shared the leader's wide smirk. Marzia was astonished, speechless.

"ALFIE!" I scream loudly.

_____________________________________

Hello Wonders, what did you think about this chapter? I thought I should had someone to it, and this was the way I did. What do you think will happen next? Anyway.

I'm sorry this took me a little, but I did say at 10K reads I would update this story, to publish this chapter. It took me about 4 hours to think and write this while having on and off breaks, since 10K came faster than I thought. I think I'm going to try to update more often, I hope you guys like that idea! Anyways, smack that vote button with ya forehead and remember to follow if you like my stories, especially this one! The Wonderland is nearly up to 80 followers! Gahhh.

As always,

Take Care.

GoldenHaxorNova.