Chapter Six - This Feeling.

Chapter Six
-----------
This Feeling.
__________

This one feeling I've always had locked away in a secret part of my heart, it really needs to find its way out.

Yet, it is scared of what it's love will think.

That's exactly how I feel, and I really don't know what to think, say, do. It's really, it feels impossible to love.

Everything was dark, I could see absolutely nothing. Words were almost silently being spoken.

"I...you....take.....life." Four words I heard, I stood. I was wearing a dark black dress, it was almost hidden in the dark.

I step carefully as a light flashed down on two figures in the distance. I hid behind a wall, unsure of wether to approach or not.

Although their words were muffled, I was able to hear them clearly. I could also see them perfectly, as if I had gained animal-like traits.

"I'm making sure you understand. What do you need to do Felix?" Was that Dave's voice? It couldn't be.

"I must take a life. End it." Felix says, his face stern and serious. Dave circled the swede.

What were they talking about? Felix had to end a life. Dave sounded like he was the master of Felix.

As if he owned him.

Why would they be acting like this?

Felix would never take a life, it's like Dave had brainwashed him.

"I must. I must end Scarlett!" Felix growled, looking eye to eye with Dave.

Dave smirked wickedly, nodding his head ever so slightly.

"Go! Go now!" Dave snarled pointing his finger away.

Felix started walking away, I shook my head not believing any of this would happen.

Felix would never hurt me! Not intentionally anyway, no. H-he can't!

This is NOT the Felix I know, he would never kill a soul.

At least, that's what I thought.

I couldn't take it, as Felix walked closer to my destination. I yell.

"NO! FELIX!" I scream at the top of my lungs, his head immediately snaps to my direction.

It slightly tilting to the side, like a dog would when they were listening.

His eyes narrowed and his lips curved into an evil smirk.

"NOW FELIX! Do what I have taught you!" I hear Dave's calls speak, I back up as Felix advances.

My steps taking me back into a wall, my breath taken on impact.

Felix takes his hands out of his pockets, cracking his knuckles. I start to shake, unaware of what would happen next.

I look to Felix, the one person that has alway known me. Better than others.

"Y-you'd never do this Felix! You'd never harm me!" I say, my breath was taken from my lungs as my chest tightened.

I start to shake more violently, Felix closer than ever. I look into his eyes, those beautiful blue eyes.

Those eyes that matched mine, almost. They had a circle ring of red around them. "Felix."

I whisper, he looks down at me and places his hands on my chin and the back of my head.

"Goodnight, Scarlett." he snarls, snapping my neck. That was it.

***

"FELIX!" I panic, snapping up and looking around quickly. I breath heavily, unaware if it was a dream or not.

He snapped his eyes open, seeing me restlessly looking around then lay my eyes on him.

"Scarlett?" he says looking at my horrified face, he stands and sits next to me.

I hide my face in his shoulder as he hugs me tight, "shh, you'll be alright. I-I never left." He whispers, his words lightening my mood.

He never left me, I'm grateful.

There was slight moonlight attempting to come into my room through the curtains, the slight light illuminating the room.

I feel Felix gently rubbing my back, "wh-what's wrong? A nightmare?" he says softly.

He probably felt me slightly nod, I let tears fall down my cheeks.

"It was horrible."