Chapter Three - Nothing is Perfect.

Chapter Three
-----------------
Nothing is Perfect.
_________________

Felix's P.O.V:

I'd always known that nothing is perfect, I'd like to believe that isn't true. But I know exactly it is.

My YouTube channel, yeah it has over nineteen million subscribers, I may have amazing bros who have given me the world.

But there are haters out there, as I said.
Nothing is perfect.

Marzia and I, we were a sign of that. Nothing is perfect, she moved back to Italy.

I haven't seen her since, I miss her long hair, beautiful brown eyes. Damn, I even miss my little Jabba the Hutt,

Edgar defiantly misses Maya. To be honest neither of us has been the same since.

I haven't heard a word from Marzia, and the same for her fans.

Her channel hasn't had a video since, all her fans were worried until I added my update that Scarlett forced me to do.

Scarlett. Was she the reason? No, she's my best friend. I mean, I can't love her. Friend zoned forever.

I get up off the couch, Edgar barking at the window.

Cars zooming past, Edgar barks.

People walking past, Edgar barks.

Clouds move, Edgar barks.

"Edgar! Nej!" I say, he looks up at me with his deep brownish black eyes staring up into my soul.

He wags his tail softly but it soon ends. Our happiness soon has to end, just like everything else.

Everything has to end.
"I wonder how they are." I say talking to Edgar, I bend down by him and he licks my hand. "What about Scar, I haven't seen her since the video. That was a month ago Edgar." I say softly, my tone changing.

Edgar barks at the sound of her name, does he miss her too? As much as I?

I smile down at him, I hadn't smiled in a while.
"why don't we go see her? I mean, she's done a lot for us, we should at least see her."

It's like he barked in reply as we walked out the door, I opened the back door and Edgar jumped in.

Opening the driver's door, I start the car.
"ready Edgar?" he barks softly as I start the drive to Scarlett's house.

*****

I park in the driveway, my eyes widen as I hear yelling inside the house.

I burst out of the car and slam the door shut, Edgar jumping out with me.

I head towards the front door, the yells growing as well as a scream.

Crying floods my ears as I open the door, Scarlett's mother on the kitchen floor her hands on her face.

"Ms. Davis! Are you alright?" She obviously knew it was me because she instantly looked up.

"Felix. Honey, I'm fine, just hurry to Scarlett." She said as a man came thumping down the stairs.

His stumbles indicating he was drunk, I stood and head towards him. He pushed me out of the way, making me stumble.

"I won't be surprised if your little friend up there... is dead." He chuckled, my mind clouded red.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" I growl, Edgar by Ms. Davis' side. I thumped Dave up against the wall.

His collar tight in my grip, my knuckles white. My blue eyes narrowing as my face shows full aggression.

"You'll see.." he trailed off into something I could explain and I let him go roughly as he stomped out the door.

The rage was out and now panic set in.

What did he do to Scarlett?

Questions now flooding my mind as I stumble up the stairs.

Scarlett's bedroom door was locked, Dave must of locked it as he walked off.

I pound my fists against the wall, music sounding in my ears.

"Scarlett!" I yell, she probably couldn't hear me her music was so loud.

I pound my fists again, no reply. Fine. I'll knock it down.

I stand back only a few steps, lifting my foot. And literally kicking down the door, the hinges flying off.

I hurry along looking around for Scarlett, no sign.

However, there was signs of struggle around the room. Everything was a mess.

I look to the bathroom door, the only other place where she could be.
"Scar?" I ask with worry, I could hear crying as the music still boomed through the rooms.

I pound my fists on the door.
"Scar let me in! Please!" She never opened the door, I pull the door back with enough might to break the lock.

I look down at the curled up girl on the floor, her blood surrounding her. The crimson liquid falling to the floor from the basin.

My eyes turned to pure horror and sadness.
"Scarlett! No. No, no, no!" The blade in the sink, I knew she had done it herself.

I pick her up from the floor, not caring about the blood that now cover my shirt.

She cries into my chest, her arms in front of her's.
"Shhh." I whisper, resting my chin softly on the top of her head.

I did. I cried a bit, I couldn't believe this had happened to her.

"I-I didn't.. I couldn't. Handle it Felix." she said, her voice in hiccups.

I gently rub my hand up and down her back to calm her down.

"I.. I know. I swear. I'll kill him." I vow to her, the broken Scarlett now cried.

Nothing else but her crying taking the room, the music playing softly in the background.

As I said. Even though I'd like to believe it isn't true.

Nothing. Nothing is perfect.