Chapter Fifteen - Sunset Festivals.

Chapter Fifteen

-------------

Sunset Festivals.

_______________

I stayed quiet, looking around as Felix turned to me. He stopped walking, which made me do the same immediately.

"Scarlett," he said softly, "did you hear that?" he whispers, looking down at me yet keeping his eyes on our surroundings.

I listen carefully, changing my head towards different directions to listen more intently.

"I," I start, looking back to him. As I go to continue my sentence, the sounds erupts from the darkness again.

I knew exactly what it was, "Felix," I laugh slightly, "it's the festival!" I smile, with a slight giggle.

He pouts at me, hearing the siren of the roller coaster once again, he smirked and started walking towards the sound of the festival.

"I.. I totally knew that, I was just making sure you did," He says gently taking my hand in his, I blush slightly the feeling of his hand touching mine taking me off guard.

He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead, "how about we go?" He offers, I look at him as my smile fades.

"The.. the bros though, they're bound to notice you." I look down at my feet, unable to look back into his eyes.

Felix takes my chin gently in his hand, lifting my head to meet his.

"I don't care about, what they say, what they do or what they think. Don't get me wrong," he took a break looking to the side for a little, letting go of my chin, "I love them, I'll be forever grateful for all they've done. But, I love you."

I blush, unable to hold in my emotions. He smiles down at me, taking  my hand again as we started to walk towards the festival. The sounds of happiness, started to ring in my ears as we walked into the festival. 

My heart pounded as I saw people start flooding the centre of the festival, Felix squeezed my hand making me flicker back to my conscious state, I nod softly looking at the people that flooded together like sheep.

We walked past them all as the sun started to rise, people smiling and shouting, but over all that shouting, there I heard the words I didn't want to hear.

"LOOK! IT'S PEWDIEPIE!" One shouted above the rest, I froze dead in my tracks, Felix looked at me unaware of what was happening. I stared into the horizon that broke the never ending sea, Felix looked at the crowd in disbelief as he noticed more had started to recognize him.

Although he did say to his bros that if they ever saw him out somewhere don't be afraid to come and say hello, but this was a time where he didn't want the to come.

"Scar," he said urgently, however I did not come out of my frozen trance, he nudged me a bit harder, "Scarlett!" he said a bit louder, still no reaction of any sort on my behalf. He squeezed my hand tightly and I snapped back.

"What?" I said dumbfounded, he pointed to the group of people who had somewhat angry faces as they stared down me. Obviously they thought I was the reason 'Melix' had become no more.

I look at them, now scared of their expressions, all I could imagine was a crowd of people with pitchforks and torches. Felix pulls me along running into the closest amusement ride, little did we know.

It was the house of horrors.