Show Jumping Heart

Hearts big feet gallop across the arena. We near a small crossed jumps.

He over jumps it. Hitting no rails but knocking me forward. Im at the point where im sliding off...soo I do the thing most riders do.

I crawl.

Heart is just galloping along as if nothing is unfolding or even happening on his back. He nears a jump. I close my eyes and hang on for dear life and suprise. That was the end of the course and I had stayed on, even if I wasn't fully in the saddle.

That was a wreck.

I shake me head as I finnally touch the ground. This time its gonna be and is my choice. I did it. And no horse is going to make me fall. Haha. I giggle and walk Heart out of the arena. In shock of what just happened but pleased that we finished.

My brother confronts me; "Your like a fox. Sneaky."

I look at him puzzled.

"How am I a fox?"

"Because your sly. You do everything to get a result even if its hard. You stick your landings and make a pretty good jumping statement." He laughed a little then tried to stare me down.

"Your funny. I got to go and untack him and get ocean read im up after the other rider. So I better hurry."

He joked some fun to me and allowed me to walk off. Finnally. I can get my job done.

My brother is great sometimes...but he really does need to chill sometimes.

I pull all the tack off of Heart and begin brushing him out. I give him 2 carrots for a job well done and put him back in his stall.