me, myself, and I

Diary entry.

Its been 2 weeks since I arrived back home. My trainer is now playing the role as the mom I never had in years.

She plays that part great! She is single herself and hasn't been married ever. She had told me that she had dream of having her own kids but never found the right guy.

What ever that meant...Im 10 and when she started talking like that I blacked out. What in the world could she possibly be meaning by saying, "the right guy" or "Single."

Oh well..I guess I will have to wait and see what that means later in my life.

I've bbeen doing good. The Dr. said I could take my casts off and also leave my crutches completly. I was soo happy! It feels great to walk and run again!

My head has some scratches and marks left behind but no more pain anymore.

Im soo happy that I have now recovered.

Also; Heart and the little girl is doing fabulous. They are even jumping! Heart seems to really enjoy having a little rider on his back.

It was hard for me to let Heart go, but I am glad I did it.

Me, myself,and I. Well.

For starters I need to find ME a challenge horse.

Challenge will indeed be accepted,once I find a horse though. Haha.

Next..well...Im living a dream that is going uphill and down hill. Im 10 and im able to do so much by MYSELF.

Ok what else... I have conquered my fears well hidden fears of spiders and snakes! Im even getting a pet snake in a few months.

😃

Its great now that things have settled.

I do indeed miss my family dearly, Im missing my dad more than I ever missed my mom. Not because we were close but its because we were always spending time together and not having that time..well it feels different.

My mind is still confused by what has happened in the past 3 months. I keep thinking about things...such as;

Where did I go wrong?

Why am I here, left behind in the shadows?

Why?

But then,I erase it. Im starting to realize how much those questions were false.

I did nothing wrong. God himself chose it was time for him to leave. 

I am not happy that he is gone, but I priase him for being a christian and for him now living his dreams out in heaven.

We all along some where never realize how life is soo fast...and that no matter what life is too short. We won't all accomplish what we desire, but we can all try.

As my life comes and go, I have to end yet another diary entry.

It has been good, I am thankful for everything. 

-diary entry ended-

Thank you everyone for all the followers and votes and comments!

Its been one amazing journey this year. I remember starting my very first story and then now its November. Look how far we all have come.

I applause Everyone who has achieved some of there 2016 goals.

Bye for now! I will be updating more before Monday hits!

Probably 2 to 3 chapters a day. Soo we will see, if that actually goes to plan and is correct. 😁

And before you ask. Yes I drew the picture for the chapter.

Be My Guest (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें