+3 horses= New horses

Diary entry.

Im yet again writing another entry this time about something very well deserved.

I don't think I've written about the animals I've kept at the place, and its about time I did before the new horses come later today.

It's in the morning, at 8 am. And I actually just got done feeding all the animals.

The animals that were for sale sold really fast. Soo now its time to remember who I still have.

 Soo now its time to remember who I still have

Meet one of our newer youngsters. we found out a few months ago that a mare was pregnant at the farm. My dad had told me before the accident that she was due and it had happened since when they brought in the foster stallion ya know..he jumped the fence and she got pregnant. I had entirely forgotten about the littly guy for me...but Unfortanly. His background will not be for 3 day eventing but he will be used for something more speacial. Liberty! His mother was a liberty master and her father was in training before we had to give him up since he found his home. Anyways, this youngster goes by the name of Spy. He is a sneaky guy to. He is official a yearling and is still on pasture but in a few months he will be trained for leading and lunging.

Spy ^

This pretty gal goes by Sweetie

This pretty gal goes by Sweetie. She is a trail mare that was bought for ny siblings before they passed... She makes one great horse and is only 12 years old. Me and my trainer have made the choice and she will travel to the barn she works at twice a week for lessons. I have been working her myself and she is really good in the bridle. She does western riding, the trail. Nothing like pole bending or cutting those cattle. She has a sweet tenperment and is one awesome horse. I even used to ride her every day!

 I even used to ride her every day!