Behind the scenes-Help

Hey everyone. This isnt a true chapter. But it is very important. I have 3 parts to behind the scenes.

Basically behind the scenes is a unanswered questions from you all being answered by me.

With this I would like everyone to comment below the unanswered questions so far. Or maybe just something you want to know more about that could possibly be in the future. What ever it is. Please send it my way. The sooner the better.

Here are the current ones I already have written down;

* What does Sophie's family home and farm look like?

*Why did Heart's Owner sell him?

*Backstory on Ocean? Why does he rear?

* what kind of sport does Sophie like the most out of the 3, Dressage, Show jumping, or cross country?

Please send your questions as soon as you read this if possible.

Safe travels for thanksgiving all!  Also Id like to let all know that this is a thanksgiving celebration part. Meaning its speacial!

Bye for now! I look forward to reading all your comments as always and seeing what you can think of.

If you are wondering about the title picture. It is a free lineart (I don't remember who did it as I found it in my coloring folder on my laptop) All I did was color it and it was supposed to be a Halloween horse but obviously its thanksgiving now lol.