Behind the Scenes Part 1

Your questions are in! And here are the answers to those many questions! This is part 1 and part 2 will contain a few questions as well.

1. Sophie's background, best rides, worst rides?
Sophie had only started riding a few months to years before chapter 1 took place. She was drawn to it when she saw the olympics and where they were doing a 3 day event. she was blown away and fell in love with it!

Her best ride was on Heart when he in her words "Felt like a floating cloud inside a dream." this was when they were doing dressageand being a little bit like a show off and doing extended trot and also extended canter.

Her worst ride was on Ocean. The ride not mentioned in the book but heres what happened;
They were working on show jumping when Ocean decided to buck on her. She was terrified. Then he suddenly stopped and rear back onto her almost crushing her. She walked away with only a few bruises.

2. Why did Heart's owner sell him?
His owner was named Max. He sold him because he had run into money issues he had to sell all of his horses or his own home. He chose his horses.

3. In earlier chapters they had to drive to the stables, but later it was stated that she was home. How?
She boards Heart and Ocean at a nearby stable, but also has horses she rides at her home; such as Dippin' Dots.

4. During her first show she had butterflies, why?
She was nervous and wasn't sure of what to expect.

5. What are Sophie's dreams(end point?)
Sophies dreams is to be in the olympics and compete world wide. She hopes that before she dies she will win atleast 4 medals. She wants to get 11 medals.

She has a new goal every month that helps her get through and succeed.

Part 2 will be out soon

Have a good week everyone!