Normal isnt Normal anymore

Sophie has to now cope with being home alone.

She suffered the loss of her father, the only family member that had survived the fatal car accident a few years after Sophie was born.

Sophie herself used to have more of a family...they were happy...I know no one has said anything about them..but her large family had slowly turned.

She had cried for months and even years after the incident.

She knows she kept it hidden all those years but she felt that if she didn't tell anyone she would be fine.

Apparently her family has had bad incidents with cars... And Sophie was lucky enough to have survived.

She walks inside the Abandoned home...it hasnt been lived in for a month. With Sophie's return she was all ready and cured...still on crutches but she was better. She fastly and angrily cleaned the whole house. It was spotless within 5 hours.

She heard a knock at the door, it was her trainer. She was taking care of the animals while Sophie was in the hospital. Sophie invited her in only to find some news of her moving in.

She had sold her 1 room apartment to be ber guardian. Since her father was gone that meant,no more online school. She had to call and quit. Meaning regular public school was in the works...

Sophie has been through alot and Heart has had quite a few calls about him.

Her trainer was catching her up.

"Ive had some calls about Heart. About people wanting him. I told him that he sold. Oh also I helped her father with the suprise. Wanna see the video?"

Sophie nods as her trainer pulls out her cell phone. She watches it like a hawk. She hasn't smiled when she had gotten home until now. Her face lit up when the girl had finnally finished the treasure hunt and found Heart awaiting her arrival.

"Hey. I know you just got home and all that, but I have some things up at the barn thay I need to get to...soo do you want to come?" her trainer says looking at the door and back at Sophie.

"Sure. Let me grab some boots. Also Dr. Said I didnt need crutches so im going to pull on my paddock boots and bring my crutches just in case."

Her trainer nods and not long after they are headed on there way to the barn.

During the car ride, Sophie was panicking at every turn and halt they made. The accident had scared her straight but hopefully she would be better soon!

They pulled into the barn and there waiting in the tack up stall was a young girl and Heart. Ready for a lesson.

The little girl hugged Sophie thanking her for Heart.

"Your...well...come." she seemed to have stuttered...it isnt like her to stutter. The dr. Said she might do that because she had a concussion but it shouldnt of been that bad. Oh well.

Sophie ignored it and went on. She decides to make a trip to the big pasture's gate. She watched the horses galloping and prancing. It brought smiles to her face.