Sold

Today I said goodbye to Ocean.

He hopefully has his forever home with a young boy, I have fingers crossed that they will go well.

I also had to put Heart up for sale... I honestly don't want to..but things have become an issue lately. For starters he has taken me as far as he can. I want to look for a younger horse to give me more of a challenge. He also needs to go to a home where he won't be worked to death and with a younger girl or boy.

I have set my eyes on a young girl who goes by Abril at the barn. She wishes and dreams for a new horse and today I talked to her parents.

Me; "Hey. I know how much your daughter wants a horse. Why not you buy Heart for her? He has taken me far enough and I am no longer challenged by him. I want him to go to a young girl or boys home with a heart of gold. Your little girl has that heart. And she loves Heart very much...what do you say Mr. Grey?"

Her father Mr.Grey; "Ya know what I would love for her to get her own horse. Sure we will buy him. But you must help me set up a suprise treasure hunt for her ok?"

Me;"Ok!"

My phone had actually gone off and my dad had come to pick me up from the barn. He was exited to hear that I was finnally making a decision about Heart.

He was about to turn when suddenly...

Yay! Cliffhangers! You all should know by now how much I love my cliffhangers! But dont worry ill update the next chapter in a few minutes.