Championship

Day one Dressage;
Today was day one of the huge competition for me. I was so nervous!

Im happy I went though.

I was only able to ride Heart as Ocean is currently off work for his break. Which is start of December through end of january. I never understood it because I would be preparing then. But oh well.

Heart did amazing. First day he gave me everything really well. His walk trot and canter was A+! We even scored a 10 on our trot and canter!!!

The judge gave us notes on the walk today;

"The walk needs more relaxation and more consistent contact."

We will definatly need to work on those!

I put them in my book of things to work on.

Lets see our test went great we scored 68% and the highest score allowed was 70% which was a pretty awesome score!!

Out of day one I was clearly in lead. Leading by 8%. The second place scored 50%.

Day 2 cross country;

Heart did wonderfully and fast on cross country! He really proved to me that he was very capable of doing a extremely hard course.

We are still in first place and the judges had actually told me "He is certainly a happy horse!"

Day 3 show jumping;

We jumped high today. And fast. And smart.

Heart and I did well and actually broke a speed record for the class! I was soo happy! Nothing could wipe a smile off my face! Nothing could!

Yay!

Results;

I had won by the 3rd day but it was close! The judges almost had to put it at a tie, but im still proud that I did win!