3 times a charm

-next day. Time; 12:00 noon.

Sophie stares at her tablet picking out 3 out of all.

She has enough for alll the 3, and she is needing some more horses to train since most of the ones on the farm are retired.
Here are the 3 she is going to buy;

Tazer
5 year old.
Unknown breed, has potential to be a great eventer.
Unknown history.
Stallion
Has been sold 3 times because his owners did want to train a 3, 4 or 5 year old. So here he is again. Full on stallion, gelded if that is choice of new owner. We will take him to get him gelded at our cost if you desire.
He has great ground work but likes to kick out. When lunging he can be quite a pain. He also likes to bite. Sooo be careful of his chompers. Besides those he is really great. He does spook but every 5 year olds do!
Price; 3,500

Orange (aka Light the Orange)
Mare
Grey in color
German Warmblood
Amazing dressage and eventer prospect!
She is currently a 3 year old and is already very developed.
She is quite a roudy one but in the right hands will be amazing.
She does rear,buck,kick, and bite. If you are looking for a partner that needs to give you a challenge Orange is for you!
Price; 2,000

....Andddd....

Curiosity (show name; Fallen Curiosity)
Mare
Thoroughbred
2 year old
Sire: Fall for me
Dam: Curious Hooves
Really curious 2 year old. She loves attention but can get roudy with her weekly bucks, kicks, and biting habits. Would be awesome for anything you train her for. She is unbroke and a fantastic willing horse. She is a typical mare and likes to be boss, and she has her favorites as every horse does. Maybe this mare will fall in love with you? Cheap for her bloodlines and temperament. Unraced (and will never be raced.)
Price: 1,450

Sophie has also chosen to put up some of the horses on the ranch and animals up on the ranch for sale. (Those for sale ads are in the next chapter/possibly parts 1 and 2. If needed\)

She called on all the horses and was able to get lucky and has bought all. She is going to have them transported since she isnt able to drive herself yet.

They will arrive on the farm, instead of going to the stable Heart and Ocean WAS boarded at.

What joy Sophie will have getting 3 new horses to challenge her.

Bye!