CHAPTER 1

Flashback

"Y/N, Do you really want to go to that school what if there were fans again that will harassed you?" said Gom Byuel unnie.

"Unnie you don't have to worry about it I will wear some nerdy outfit they will never know." you said.

"Still be careful Bimi(its your stage name your fans call you that)Gom Byuel was right what if the fans know that your in that school your going to transfer again." said your Jessie Unnie.

"Just trust me Unnie this will work." you said
and they just nodded. Still uncertain but they trust you.

....End of flashback....

Your POV

I was a waken by the sound of my alarm
Its early 6 in the morning and I got up and take a bath before going to school I didn't put make up I just put nerdy glasses, my school uniform and I just let my hair down.

I got down stairs and eat breakfast alone in my unit so I pack my things for school and wait my manager to pick me up.

Time Skip...

My manager arrived with my unnie's they want me to see before going to school.

In the van.

"So what do you think unnies do you think they will notice me with this outfit." you said gesturing them to look at you.

"Woah maknae you look gorgeous girl but slightly nerdy." said Gom Byuel her mouth agape.

"Well I don't think they will recognise you in that nerdy look you look cute in that uniform Bimi." your Jessie unnie said patting your hair softly.

"Thanks unnies you two are the best."

"So are you ready Bimi ?" your manager said to you with a smile.

"Yes I'm ready take me to the school now please." you said.

Alright let's go.

In the front gate of school..

"Bimi goodluck in your school." said Jessie.

"Yeah and don't forget to call us if something comes up here in your new school." said Gom Byuel.

"Take care Bimi." said your manager.

"I will, thanks unnies and manager Kim see you guys later." you said as you get out in the van you wave to them until you can't see the van anymore.

Okay (y/n) don't be caught this time this will gonna be a long day you said to yourself.

To be continued...
======================================
Did you guys like it tell me if you like it sorry for the misspelled words if there is any and I know its kinda short I promise to update tommorow bye.
                                   Fr:Authornim Park