CHAPTER 22

I stayed in the library until lunch break i dont know it quite give me peace when im in quite place and there's no much people lurking around .

So when i come to the end that im bored i just walk past the shelf thinking there is interesting thing to read .

"Okay ill give you the answer just please ...stop ."

Then i heard laughter .

"We will think about that ."

I know that sounds familiar it was seohyun why cant she stops hurting others.

"Hey !stop that ." I shout at her and to the other 2 who was with her i dont care if we were in the library .

"Oooh ,look who's here getting a little brave are we?" Soehyun said smirking ,i hated it .

"Why not and you're taking that girl answers poor you doesn't have enough brain spare a simple math test ." I said sassily i dont care who she was i wasn't tittled as a savage maknae for no reason.

She was really getting pissed .

She walk forward to me and was about to slap me but a hand stop her .

"I will not tolerate an act of violence in this school this is your first warning seohyun ." Jin said he's like a mushroom always appearing unexpectedly .

But not gonna lie he look cool i mean what am i saying am i crazy just blurting out of knowhere -_- .

Soehyun just glares at me as if it would make me scared .

"Tsk night in shining armour you're lucky there's a bunch of this helping you yeonha we'll get back to you soon ." Then she smirk and gesture to the other girls to follow her .

"Hey are you okay now?" I asked the girl who was just getting bullied lately .

But she just walked away out of the library leaving me dumbfounded .

"So i didn't know you have a tough side y/n ." Jin said .

" yeah but i just used it when i have reason ." I said before looking at the books again .

There was an awkward silent before he started talking again .

"How did the bear lift the box ?" He asked while staring at me holding his laughter.

"Hmm ... why ?" I ask confused.

"Using his bare hands ." Then he laugh loudly i laugh a little too but I covered his mouth with my hands .

"Yah Jin oppa its a library you're not suppose to laugh that loud ." I said while he chuckles.

"But my jokes are too funny thats why i laugh that hard , i wondered why arent you laughing so hard tho." He said silently.

"Because i already heard that pun a million times now ." I snickered .

"You're so funny its impossible that you've already heard that pun a million times." Jin said sarcasticly .

"Okay then my bad." I pout *what the heck is wrong with me*

"Don't pout you're too cute too handle." Jin said while pinching my nose.

"Yah !! That hurts ,aish you're too cheesy jin oppa." I hit his arms not that hard .

"Okay yah stop!!! By the way arent you suppose to be on your class now y/n ." He asked me then i look at my watch .

HOLLy shiT im so late for math class.

"See you later Jin oppa " i bid goodbye while running for my life .

***

-math class-

" Why are you so late?! " the prof. is angry eotteoke.

"Mianhe seongsaengnim I didnt saw the time ." I said while standing still on the sliding door .

"Aish Miss choi-shi we have a golden rule here and that's not to be late do you understand ?" He said sternly .

"Ne seong---." I was cut off by ...

" Good afternoon sir sorry I'm late." It was one of my classmate i look at her tag her name was Moonbyul.

"YOU !!WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LATE IN MY CLASS??" the teacher shouted at her but it looks like as if she don't care .

"Ayee .. seongsaengnim your class is so boring thats why i'm late okay.." she said then smirk .

She's really cool .

"Y-YOU TWO IN THE DETENTION NOW!!!" the teacher shouted at us and close the sliding door .

"Aish so boring ." I followed her to the detention room.

She pulled out her head phones and listen to some music.

I just stood there staring at her.

"My name is Moonbyul I think you already know by looking at my name plate anyways have a sit it will be a long hour of awkwardness."

I sat on one of the chair and sigh.

She put down her headphones and look at me .

"Its your first time right?in the detention?" She asked me.

I just nod .

"Well for me its my place im always here who wants to learn about math anyways ." She said while looking at my direction.

"What's your name ? I cant see your name on the tag " she asked me.

"Im Choi Y/n " i replied to her but she just looked at me with her eyes widely opened .

"You're Y/n ??" She said looking shocked .

"Y-yes what's wrong with it ?" I am confused at this moment why did she look so shocked?.

"No wonder you look familliar ." Familliar why tho i didnt even know her what is she talking about .

"I dont get it ."

"Y/n you can't remember anything dont you?" She asked but i am really confused.

"What are you talking about moonbyul-sshi ?"

" I'll give you a hint.....hmmm necklace ." She said .

"Necklace?" i dont get her i just met her now but she's already confusing me .

"You're weird but i guess you cant really remember ." Then she put her headphones back on her ear and close her eyes .

I slump back on the chair .

What is that thing that I need to remember, never been so confused in my whole life.