CHAPTER 10

"

Y/N here's our foo-- Hyung?" Taehyung came back with a the food.

"Tae where did you go? Jin hyung was looking for you lately." Hoseok said.

"Umm, I bought some food for me and Y/N because we haven't eaten yet and we forgot to buy mianhae hyung." Taehyung said to Hoseok.

"*Cough alittle* Excuse me Taehyung I guess I have to go now I'm just going to eat by myself in school cafeteria."

Y/N was about to leave when Taehyung pull her wrist to stop her from leaving.

"Y/N you don't have to go. I bought us some food so eat here with us right, hyung?"

Taehyung said then glance at Hoseok.

"Yes Taehyung was right y/n you don't have to leave treat me as a friend when we are outside of the class."

"But.." I tried to respond.

"No buts y/n you don't have to be shy with us like hyung told you."

Y/N just nodded didn't know what to do but she just listened to what Taehyung said and ate.

We are eating what taehyung bought us it was pretty much if it just us who's going to eat the food.

"By the way hyung where is the others aren't they hungry too?" Hoseok asked him.

"Suga hyung said he was tired so probably he's just going to sleep, then Jimin hyung said he was going to finish he's training then Namjoon hyung is with Jin hyung because he said he's not feeling okay and Kookie is... I don't know where he is." Taehyung answered while munching on his food.

"Ohh I'll go to Namjoon hyung later to check on him too."

Y/N Point of View

I Don't know what they're talking about but I quickly finished my food so I can already go. I stood up from where I am sitting and said.

"Thank you for the meal Taehyung and Hoseok sunbae but I have to go now see you two later."

I bolt towards the door so Taehyung wouldn't stop me from leaving and I was walking to where my feet stop.

Library

I walk inside the library there isn't much students around here in my old school before library is where I always went to pass time because its quiet and peaceful. I'm an idol but I enjoy quiet places like this too.

I was looking for a book when suddenly someone bumped in to me and when I thought I was about to fall on the ground I already clench myself for the impact but luckily that didn't happend because he quickly catch me.

Our bodies are like really close and our faces too. I felt my heart beating fast and..

__________________________________________

You see what I did there hehe its OK I will continue this tommorow so don't be mad at me peace ✌