CHAPTER 13

At The FanSign

"BiMi ah get ready already our fan are waiting we can't let them wait." Byuel unni said.

"Yeah I'm already finish let's go unni."

We got out of the door and we see our fans have banners, yelling for our name and already have our albums, pictures and other fan merch for us to sign on it we really love them.

I sat at the chair that has may name on it and my unni's too are ready they look so happy seeing our fans and the line is really long but there's nothing to worry about its for our fans anyway.

The fans is really hyper we shake hands they give us many stuff toys hehe its really cute but there is someone who really caught my attention.

A boy who is like has the same age as me. He has a grey-ish hair his smileso brightly. He sat in chair infront of my Jessie unni with his album and let Jessie unni sign on it because Jessie unni is in the first chair.

Byul-unni is in the middle and I'm in the last chair then he went to the second chair which is in front of Byul unni. I focused myself with the fan infront of me and give her my sign, shake hands with her and give me a small stuff bear and she told me I am her bias and she's a really big fan I hugged her and she left in the line and the guy got up to go in my front.

"HI." he smile widely he's really cute by the way .

I smile at him and greet him.

"Do not believe to what others are saying that they're your biggest fan because I'm your real Biggest fan  I can't believe that I finally saw you in person." he blurted out to me and my heart really flutter for a second right there.

"Really? Thank you for supporting us we really appreciate it." I told him.

"My name is Jimin please sign this." and smile cutely at me and give me the album.

"Oka- ah!" I suddenly got a headache.

Flashback

" Y/N I'm really happy you attended in my 7th birthday you and my hyungs. This is the best day of my life."

"Really Chim Chim I'm glad to see you happy too." I told him and smiled.

"Y/N since its my birthday can you promise me something ?" he asked nervously.

"Okay what is it ?"

"Can you promise that when I'm taller than you. I can be your boyfriend and we will live happy ever after."

I never really gave  it a thought to answer because it's his birthday and I don't want to disappoint him.

"Okay I promise."

"Yaksuk?" then he raise his pinky finger right in front of  me.

I gladly took it. "Ne yaksuk."

He can't help but giggle.

End of flashback
.

I came to my senses when Jimin is calling my name.

"BiMi are you okay I think you're really exhausted right now.  You need to get some rest I'm worried as your biggest fan, I am really worried." he told me with a sad and caring tone.

"I'm okay where do you like me to sign again?" I assured him with a smile.

"Oh here and here and here." he points the pictures that he like me to sign. I can see that he's genuinely  happy based in his face he's smiling cutely.

The fan sign ended and my unni's are really exhausted they were fast as sleep in our van I really want to know where I got these flashback I didn't really remember and I fell asleep thinking about it.

"BiMi? BiMi? We're here, wake up and go to your room wash before you sleep okay." Jessie unni woke me up.

"Okay bye goodnight unnie. "

I bid goodbye to my manager and straightly go to my room.

I took a quick bath and change into my PJs. I layed in my bed and stare on the ceiling.

"Why can't I remember anything in my childhood, why?"

***

Jimin Point of View

My dream came true the girl who captured my heart even just in MV, Cf and Shows. I saw her she's really beautiful. I still remember when at first I really don't care about them back when I'm in my first year and when I saw her dancing my heart beats fast I'm really her biggest fan.

"Hyung you're into that music video again." Jungkook nagged.

"TSK aish Jungkookie she's my life so shut up or I will shut you." No homie though.

"Pfft. Hyung you're really a fan of that girl? Well I can't blame you they're really a good singers." he stated.

"Yup, so don't disturb me I'm busy."

"Tch I saw a girl who is more beautiful than your BiMi she's really beautiful I tell you things." he bragged  but I'm really busy watching BiMi's singing in the weekly idol EP XX.

---------------------
Omo What to do I just made Jimin a fan 😂

---------------------Omo What to do I just made Jimin a fan 😂