CHAPTER 16

Taehyung's POV

"So hyung you all are not a teacher anymore?" I asked.

"Anii only Jimin and Jungkook they also need to study like you so the dean hired a new teacher." Namjoon hyung explained.

Finally its going to be fun at school, well I guess atleast.

***

Y/N Point of View

Today this morning Taehyung oppa is not in the class I just listen to Hoseok sunbae discussing about literature.

He's voice I find it very soothing while listening to his lesson he was cut off by someone knocking at the door and he excused himself.

He and the person behind the door are having a conversation then he got back inside.

"Ok class listen there will be new students we will be having, y'all actually know them but please behave."

What does he mean by that? He gesture the person who's behind the door to come inside. When they finally reveal who it was I can only hear the girls fangirling I vividly see who is it tho. Because the girls stood up.

"So introduce yourselves." Hoseok sunbae said.

"Hi I think you all know already me so I'll just make it short, my name Jeon Jungkook from art club its nice to meet you all."

What?!? I still didn't look in front I dont know why but I just want to listen.

"I guess like Jungkook you all know me as well
I'm Park Jimin from P.E Class. Nice to meet you all."

Jimin? OMG that really made me nervous for some reason I finally look up and Jungkook Is already staring at me smiling.

He had this bunny smile.

"Ok go to empty seat. " Hoseok-sunbae told them.

I heard the girls screaming. 'oppa sit here!''Jungkook oppaa ' 'Jimin oppaaa' and stuff OMG they were walking towards my seat Jungkook oppa sat not really far away from me as well as Jimin oppa.

Finally, Taehyung oppa came he apologized for being late and explained us why. He sat beside me.

Here's what our sitting arrangement :

Seohyun in the back
Jimin in front of Seohyun
Me Beside Taehyung
With Jungkook on the left
While Jimin is behind me

Taehyung oppa smile widely seeing them. It just look really cute.

|P.E Class|

We met the new teacher and his name is Minhyuk.
How does every teacher in this school looks very young.

So we played physical activity us girls played Dodge Ball and the boys played basketball.

From the start we're just playing but when its Seohyun's time to spike the ball it always in my way I don't want to just blame her so I just shrugged it off but then it gets stronger and stronger until I can't dogde it anymore and it hit me in the head.

"Y/N!" someone shouted.

My vision got blurry.

I heard two voices calling me then everything went black.

Jungkook's Point of View

I saw y/n got hit by a ball I run quickly to her. I saw Jimin hyung also run towards her and left the game.

Jimin's Point of View

Our team captain shout at us to come back and but the game is not important anymore y/n is more important.

Third Person View

"Who hit y/n tell me now? " Jungkook went furious he knew the ball hit y/n real bad.

"I'm the one who hit her but Jungkook-oppa its just an accident were playing. She's too weak she didn't dodge the ball its not my fault." Seohyun retorted.

"But you didn't have to throw the ball hard." Everyone looked at Jimin they felt scared immediately because they all knew Jimin is a scary person when he's mad.

"I'm going to carry y/n to infirmary. " Jungkook muttered ushering Jimin to help him.

"Wait I'm the one who's going to carry her." Jimin battled him.

"Why does it has to be you Jimin hyung?" the younger one exclaimed.

"Coz' I'm your hyung Jungkook." which the older replied.

"Let me." Out of know where the oldest in the group showed up and carried Y/N bridal style without letting the two stop him.

He knew the two will never stop bickering and Y/N will never be brought to the clinic.

"Wait Jin Hyung what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm here to bring her to the infirmary since you both are busy arguing."

Jin carried Y/N and walk to the infirmary leaving Jungkook and Jimin dumbfounded.

Jin's Point of View

I brought y/n to the infirmary since I am the nurse. I'm the one who's responsible for them. I saw a bruise in her head the ball probably hit her hard.

I put ointment on her bruise then I let her sleep for awhile I stared at her face she really looks beautiful.

I realize that she's waking up I stand and went to the nurse desk immediately pretending I did nothing.

"Jin-oppa?" she mumbled cutely.

"Oh y/n I see you're already awake."

S

he tried to stand up but stopped her.

"Y/N just stay will ya. Rest a little more you might injured yourself more." I held her shoulders.

"But I still have classes to go Jin oppa. I need to go."

She was about to stand up again but this time I pushed her not too hard but just to make her lay on the bed again. I realize that out faces are only inches away.

"J-Jin oppa you can let me go now?" she stuttered a little but that made her even cuter.

"Shiro (no)  if you don't listen we don't have a choice but be like this until the last period." I smirk she doesn't have a choice. She need to follow my order.

"I mean I don't mind being with you here y/n" I added with a hint of smirk on my face teasing her.

Her face has a tint of red I can't help but chuckled.

"Okay I won't go to my class just please let me go now Jin oppa." she said she's really cute so for that I let her go.

"So just rest OK don't be hard headed y/n I'll tell your teacher you need to rest I'll be back."

Y/N Point of View

I blushed so hard what the hell is that? is he planning to kill me ㅇㅅㅇ but really he is something. Now I'm going to be stuck here. I got startled when the door opened.

To be continued .